Cafes (1)

Finally, torturing classes were over and since you promised your friends, you were now dragged to a cafe near school, it was beautifully designed, so pleasing to the eyes, the Aesthetic, just WoW...

Sipping your Dalgona coffee, you asked why they wanted to hang out with you out of the blue? as to your assumption, the same thing again, wanting me to either tell who my crush is or meet with this unknown guy they set up a blind date for me.

After getting irritated by them, you yelled 'Just stop with that bullshit, okay! I already have said countless times that I am not interested in all this stuff, why can't you guys understand? I am not speaking in Spanish, am I? I know basic Spanish but that's beside the point.'

'If you guys try to set me up with some boy again, I'll surely stop talking with you guys and you also know very well that I don't joke around.' - you said lowering your voice because it was too loud before, to match your school image as a Silent girl.

You calm yourself and finish your coffee hurriedly since you got a message from your work.

You tried to think of an excuse and just thought it'll be fine if I just say that I want to clear my mind and will be heading home first, yes, it will be okay I guess and you said the aforementioned thing to them.

It was all good until they tried to apologize and asked if they can come with me, to....my... house.....

Not in a billion years will I agree with people coming over to my apartment, no way in the name of hell!

"It's okay, you don't have to come with me, I will go by myself and will catch up with you guys at 7 today, be ready, okay, I will send the address of this really cool cafe I found, you guys can even take your boyfriends over since I should be apologizing for turning you guys down so many times in the past week and all the other times." You blurt out and scream internally after replaying all this in your head as you mentioned their boyfriends too, argh!

" Speaking of the devils " their boyfriends were just about to enter through the door when you saw them through the big glass windows and say your goodbyes and quickly fasten your pace to get outta there ASAP.

'Oh my goodness, that was a close call' you talk to yourself while going to the student's parking lot where your bicycle is, have to put up a show that your house is near, just 20 minutes ride with your bicycle.

As you were walking out of the school gate with your bike handled with your right hand, someone fastens their pace and you notice that as well so, ever so calmly, you slow down a bit to make sure that the person behind you is following you and not you hallucinating because of the threats department got in the past six months, but turns out it's just Taehyung.

He reaches you and taps on your shoulder, you pretend that you didn't notice him following you ever since you stepped out of the cafe.

"Y/N" - he says while tapping your shoulder.

"Yes"- you answer with a small smile to make him feel comfortable and don't feel like you are some Alien who will eat him.

"Umm... I wanted to ask you something." - He said while ruffling his hair.

"Umm... Okay, ask..." You said paying attention to whatever he's going to ask.

"Can you please draw some diagrams for one of my assignments? My teacher wants hand-drawn diagrams and my drawing abilities are really bad and you draw really well. So, will you draw?"

"I don't think so, that my drawing is that good and it will be a lot better if I do my pending assignments than to give myself another task, thank you for the kind words though" - You mumble in a kind of apologetic way.

"Okay, then, I guess I have to find someone else to do it because my sketching is like a 2nd grader" - Taehyung tells while chuckling awkwardly.

"Ask your girlfriend to do it, she will not decline or ask my friend Yeji, she will do it I think so" – You suggest.

"Pardon?" He questions my statement.

What? - you mumble, confused as to what I said wrong.

"I don't have a girlfriend, which world are you livin' in, Y/N?" - He asserts, seems to doubt the fact that you assumed that he has a 'Girlfriend'.

"What (the hell) are you talkin' 'bout? Isn't Lia your girlfriend?" - you interrogate, even after getting second-hand embarrassment.

"Well, she wanted to be but I rejected her proposal but still, she claimed that I am her boyfriend to everyone."

You make an "O" mouth while nodding.
But how dare he refuse Lia, she's not bad and still likes him but maybe kinda obsessed with him can be an aspect too from his point of view.

He stares at you with narrowed eyes with a mischievous smile on his face.

"What?" - you ask him.

He just chuckles at your question and examines your face one more before babbling out that he doesn't imagine that a 'silent girl' like me can even remember and talk about someone else's love life.

You make a straight face, clearly getting annoyed now on his opinions about Silent girls of the schools, breaking off the silence you let out - Sorry, for troubling you with those questions and it was nice meeting you, have a wonderful day ahead."  

You said and walked away with your bicycle, not giving him time to say anything after that.

This chapter got a bit longer than I thought it would be, at least for me, because I haven't written this much in my whole life, I'm someone who always left the essay, articles, speech, debate and those kinds of things in English exams, I'm not ki...

This chapter got a bit longer than I thought it would be, at least for me, because I haven't written this much in my whole life, I'm someone who always left the essay, articles, speech, debate and those kinds of things in English exams, I'm not kidding.

I hope you liked something in this one, please correct me anywhere and everywhere wherever you find mistakes, I'm not proofreading this one as I have better fanfictions to read, and you also have I think.

Just drop a comment before going, who cares about vote anyways.