Library

Your OOTD ↓

When you stepped into the library, you start to look around to locate a quiet place so, that you can do your work peacefully that is to read some FFs of BTS on Wattpad and watch an episode of the kdrama that you are trying to finish

Too much productivity, right? And then some hacking for a warm-up for the day, cool I guess...

Let's go and sit at that long table alongside the bookshelf assumably in the middle of this library, I think it will be fine as most students are not here, this early in the morning & have a 'productive' time before the torturous classes.

You make your way to the table and pull out the chair to sit but as soon as you settle in the seat, your friends come to disturb you.

They saying in unison "Come to the Canteen with us, Y/N." And try to act all cute but that isn't going to work since you've already decided to give your time to other 'things'.

"No, I can't come right now, you guys have different classes and my teacher have given us an assignment that's due in two hours, and I haven't even started yet." You fabricated as you know, you will feel left out by the minute passes if you agree to go.

"Okay, then. We won't bother you but you have to hang out with us after your classes today. You can't turn us down this time, okay?" - One of them said.

"Cool! I will surely do that, now go, time is fleeing real fast from my hands." You assured them with a smile.

They leave you, as you wanted to, after making sure that no one's gonna come again you start reading.

After reading your current FF, you started watching the 7th episode of My roommate is Gumiho on your Ipad, all this while you were listening to BTS song's piano covers on Youtube.

And now, after finishing the episode fast by watching it on 2x speed, you realize that most students have settled around at different tables, I guess it's time to leave.

It was a great productivity session and incredible usage of Free Wi-Fi the school's Library provided, the satisfaction when you have free Wi-Fi, *chefs kiss*!

You head out of the Library, just roaming around the school while listening and humming to a song since there's still 20 minutes left before your class begins.

Author's note:

I can just hope that it was good, comment is what I like, votes aren't that necessary for me at least, leave a comment, I hope you did/will.

Have a great day/night ahead!!

BORAHAE 💜!!