Cafe (3)

Where do we leave it again? Oh, yeah, we were at that cafe, we entered then gave flowers, that was it I guess...

Brb ✌
I should probably read the last chapter again, such a dumb person I am, I know that I am dumb already, you don't have to write about it in the comments, LoL!

Happy Kookie day!!
(It was kookie's birthday the last time I was writing this chapter Lol 🤣)

You were just admiring the little decorations like a little bean crusher, cute vases with lavender, some souvenirs on the shelves.

Then you go to the plant part of the cafe, it looked so peaceful, greenery hung on the walls and a vine creeping all over that wall looked so enchanting, that you forgot about everything for some moments.

Until someone comes running and suddenly jumps on your back yelling "Hellooo!, Noona!"
You keep your balance again which got suddenly imbalanced because of a boy who thinks that I am way older than him and he's a "toddler", like how much difference is between our age, not even a year, literal 5 months.

"Please, get off me!" You say gritting your teeth and probably your face looks like that joker trend face right now.
He accepts my plead and takes his body weight off me which was like I was holding a whole Everest on my back, it hurts.
But JKayy is so occupied to see my expressions right now, jumping around until he catches sight of girlfriend and all the other people.

Your mind suddenly alerts you, "wait, kookie is here, that means his whole group is coming, fck". " Why does my friend even make him her boyfriend, who takes a whole as* group of boys wherever he gets the invitation to come?"
*sobs in a corner of brain cell*
Jungkook was dragging you with him to a table where all of them took their seats and as you expected you were playing with the trouble 'again'.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Next chapter on 29 aka tomorrow I swear.
G

ood night y'all!

Please, tell me if there's any error, I am not proofreading anything right now.