Cafe(2)

After having an encounter with Taehyung, you finally made it to your apartment by the twists and turns to confuse anyone who can be stalking you just as a precaution, because you never know what can happen anywhere, anytime.

(Apartment structure and description thing will be coming real soon I guess but I need to add some more encounters with Taehyung before it)

After dropping your bag on the sofa, you head towards the kitchen to drink water because "Stay Hydrated, kiddos", it's such a tiring day you babble as you plop yourself on the couch while taking out your phone to call your junior to ask what the hell they want you to execute now, and as always, wasting your time to do some five minutes hacking on some minister's outdated device.

You accomplish it ASAP to get a decent two hours nap before you get ready to search and depart to that non-existent cafe you told your friends about.

(Time skip)

It's 5 PM now and your alarm beeps and you get up at 5: 30 as we all know that no one really gets up actually when the alarm goes off, does anyone?

You try to push your inner self to have some motivation to go to the bathroom to take a shower and then search for a "Cool" cafe which should be cool yet not that popular so that it will be less likely that anyone from your friends would've been there.

You take a shower, come out, dress up a bit, put some simple make-up on, to look actually interested in meeting them.

Your outfit ↓

Yes, this is the dressing up

Now, let's search for the place, okay?

Found it, woohoo, now let's head out, shall we?

Oops, let's share the location and name of the cafe first.

To: Close friends
______________________________________
|Cafe: cacao et viennoiseries               |
|                                                                  |
|🗾 ⛳ location: near the old library, ||(wherever you think it's taking         place)
|____________________________________|

Riding on your bike to the cafe while purchasing some flowers on your way for the owner of that glorious cafe. Since they also deserve some love.

A bit of cheesiness can do wonders, sometimes, just if performed at the perfect moment and on the perfect person.

After entering cacao et viennoiseries, the first thing that made it's way to your nose is the smell of those freshly grinded beans ready to make coffee with, what a pleasant yet intense aroma.

You go to the counter to greet the lady and give those tulips to her, which she accepts nervously and awkwardly smiles maybe because she hasn't gotten any from a stranger like you.
She said Thank you, dear with a lovely smile which you reply with a compliment that her smile is really beautiful.

Error 401,authornim's last half alive brain cell have stopped working due to excessive usage of eyes, they need rest which she's not giving them at appropriate time, so, this will be it for this part, I wanted to write more in this one but I guess I will do that in the next chapter, Sunday is coming anyways.

Thank you for reading this crappy story till now, and remember that you are loved,
I love you.💜borahae & saranghae

💜borahae & saranghae