11. Elf or Siberian?

- (Siberians...) - that word is what Riveria focuses on during the book search in the library.

The big problem for the elf is that there are too many books and searching in detail would take her days to finish.

- So many books we have... Only very few read them. Besides, I have not finished reading all of them yet -

Riveria keeps trying to find out about the Siberians, which, apparently, is not leading her to any results.

- (Damn... It has been about two hours and I cannot find anything at all) - Riveria thinks in frustration - (And there are so many books I have researched, but I am not even halfway through...) -

Unnoticed by her book-focused mind, someone approaches her very cheerfully.

- Hey, Riveria! -

The call of that person caused surprise in the elf and the latter turned her head towards the person's position turning out to be the youngest of the Amazon twins.

- What do you want, Tiona? - answered Riveria somewhat annoyed by the scare she had given her.

- What are you doing? -

- What do you think? -

- It's just that... Maybe this can help you - Tiona showed a book she was holding to the elf.

- A book of heroes? -

- Yes. But this book is particular -

- What do you mean? -

- There are things I have never known before. I do not see those things in other hero books -

- What exactly is it about? -

- A summoner! -

Riveria was not surprised by what the amazon had told her.

- Is it not surprising? - Tiona asks after her smile has disappeared.

At the question, Riveria shakes her head so that Tiona withdraws a little sadly.

- I told you it will not do any good, why do you not listen to me? - asks the other Amazon twin who is approaching.

- I thought I did - replies her sister a little sadly.

- Besides, is there anything special about it? - asks Tione.

- It is that... The summoner, a Siberian, made a blood pact with another one. As well as other things. Believe it or not, this book has been published for 120 years -

Suddenly, Riveria heard that word for which she searched a pile of books so she turned her gaze towards it.

- Besides, the summoner uses a bunny-like instrument. Look at this image -

Tiona shows her sister a picture of a Siberian playing his instrument, which happens to be the morin khuur.