3. The most powerful warriors

The next day after having sworn to fight for the elves until the day of his demise, Bell woke up in one of the rooms of the royal palace in the forest. Getting out of his bed, he checks to see if all his things are in the room, otherwise he would just ask a servant or the kings themselves. But before she got up she remembered that she had touched something totally soft while she was sleeping.

Bell suspected about the only person sleeping next to him and such suspicions were true. It was Eira who was in a compromising position and showing her skin on various parts of her body if the bed did not have a sheet.

For the white-haired boy, it was already a daily situation since he went alone to fulfill the missions that were entrusted by the king. At the beginning, Bell did not avoid blushing when sleeping with a beautiful woman until the next day but little by little he got used to it to the point that he did not care that she was sleeping hugging him sinking him between her breasts or hugging him from behind as if he were a stuffed animal.

Bell checked and to his luck his musket, swords <Faemsir> and <Azure> and bow <Levia> with musket and bow ammunition were in the room. Already with all his arsenal, he went to wake up his companion.

- Eira-san. Eira-san - Bell tugs her companion gently by the shoulder.

- Uuummm... - reacts the sleepy woman.

- We have to go report to the kings -

The spirit was somewhat reluctant to be awakened and even pulled on Bell's arm from which there was a struggle between waking and sleeping but in the end Bell won and got her to wake up and they went to report to the kings.

- You see, young Cranel - the king spoke to the boy - An emissary is going to arrive from the Wishe Forest since the king informed us that there will be an event like a festival -.

- Is that so? -

- Remarkably. Let's wait to see what news he brings us -

They waited for half an hour for an elf dressed as a diplomat to arrive at the forest and went to the palace to give word to the kings who were protected by Bell and Eira although she is in her sword form. The diplomat opens the manuscript and begins to read aloud.

- "First of all I send greetings to you. I, Curufin Wishe, king of the Wishe Forest, invite the outstanding warriors of every existing forest to participate in a tournament as the anniversary of the union of the forests. Any warrior willing to enter the tournament is welcome. I know there are non-elven warriors in the forests, but they will have no problem participating" -

Having finished reading, the diplomat closes the manuscript, waiting for the word of the kings.

- So, dear emissary - the queen speaks - We have a warrior who can fight in the forest and he is a human. Will there be no problem if he takes part?

- No. In recent events there are people of another race who have decided for the forest. It is only fair that they have a vacancy - says the diplomat.

- In that case, I recommend young Cranel to take part in this tournament. Step forward, young Cranel - Larfal calls to the white-haired boy.

Bell takes a step forward from which the emissary is surprised by his physical features.

- A... shiro-akai? Impossible! - the diplomat reacts positively - The Wishe kings will be happy to see a shiro-akai in person. I will now fill out the registration papers, young Cranel.

Filling out the participation papers, the albino handed over to the emissary to validate such registration in Wishe.

It had not taken an hour for the news to reach the ears of all the inhabitants of Alf and they immediately went to cheer him on for the tournament. His friends wished him good luck as Bell packed his things to travel with the letter of participation that the emissary gave him before returning to Wishe.