Prologue - The end of a nation

In an area of the Royal Forest of Alf, there is a white-haired and red-eyed human who is lost and totally injured.

(Her appearance)

She, in spite of her serious injuries, was carrying a baby who has the same characteristics as the woman and who is deeply asleep.

- I do not understand why they wish to exterminate us - the woman expresses her misfortune as she runs - What did we do to bring about our doom? - she wonders as she gasps for breath from her severe wounds.

The woman, while carrying her child, tried to remember about the events that took place in the present state of her race.

Start of the History

A millennium ago, a race emerged that is actually a union of several races, be they human, elves, pallums, dwarfs, amazoness, among others; that had in common the characteristic of possessing white hair and red eyes similar to a ruby. They are known as the "shiro-akai" who formed the kingdom of Siberia. They, unlike the existing races, lived together in harmony; they helped and cared for each other; they shared cultures and customs as if they were a single race.

They mostly lived in cold areas. Apparently, it was an area that almost nobody would enter; not even to explore or rest for a few minutes because of the possible dangers and, especially, the low temperature. Luckily for the shiro-akai, living under such temperatures is like a gift given, according to them, by their revered guardian, Dalgi.

Dalgi

Dalgi

The shiro-akai, for a longtime, lived in peace and harmony gaining curiosity for other kingdoms wanting to establish diplomatic relations and even alliances that grant mutual benefit. But, on the other hand, they take up arms to defend their land and, in certaincases, their freedom.