Chapter 8

So.................. Here you guys go

================================================================================================================================================================

 Nae Pov

Pat Pat Pat.... That's the sound the rain made as it bombards the window. I know its time to wake up. But, i can't. I want to be right here.... In his arms for eternity. I don't want to leave this spot. I feel like life can't get better than this.... Well, maybe if it wasn't raining...... But, you win some.. You lose some.

I don't think there's anything that could make my day an ounce better. *A light shines from Tyga's jacket*. I know it's wrong. But, I'm dying to now who it's from. 

Wifey:

Hey Mike, Imma need about 20 thou to get my hair did. Don't be cheap. Im'm having yo baby.

I know I already knew about him getting somebody pregnant... But that was when it was just words coming out of his mouth. I didn't want to believe it.......... Im questioning why I ever came here. Before I know it, tears start streaming down my face. And I start packing my bag. I don't know where Im going. But, I just need to leave here........... I feel like Im the other woman. I feel like Im losing it........

I know we weren't speaking but damn........... Why did he have to get somebody pregnant??!! I thought he said he loved me. I thought he said he would take care of my heart.

"What's wrong baby?????' Tyga croaks. Ask your "wifey"..... "Huh????" Ask the girl you got pregnant. How can you say you love me and do this????!!

"I thought we were done with this back in Philly"

I thought we were too.............. But I can't just act like I'm not hurt. I loved you. So, I waited for you................ And you couldn't do the same thing for me.

"It was a mistake!! Do I look like I need more kids?????? I already have 2 kids whose lives I'm not involved in... Don't you think that makes me feel like less of a man????????? I  try to see them as much as possible......... But......... But.......... I'm becoming what I never wanted to be........ My Dad."

He brings me into his arms.... And we cry together for what seems like years. Until nothing comes out. He thinks Im mad at him because he got Chyna pregnant......... I am...... Its no need to lie. But, Its not just that.......... Its the fact that he starting another family with a girl who isn't me. No matter how hard I try to fight it. I can't deny the fact that she's going to be a bigger part of his life than I am.

"So............................................"

I'm so glad we got to speak like this....

"Me too...... Look...... Nae, you know that I love you. I care about you... And, I want to be with you. I have dreams about buying a big mansion in New York. And we're going to have 39 kids. And we're going to take them to school in the morning. And we're going to have to go to parent teacher conferences because the kids will be bad just like their daddy. But when you told me to leave........... I tried to move on. I tried to get along without you. And I got someone I don't love pregnant. I know it was a mistake. But, we can't go back in time. It happened okay. That doesn't mean me and Chyna have to be together."

I know that...... But, I'm afraid....... I'm afraid your going to leave me again. And I'm going to just go back to Philly and live a long boring life..........

"As long as your with me....... Your life will be anything but" Tyga said as he leaned over and kissed me...........

"Michale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and Nae get down here to eat!!!!!!!!!!! Damn. Its taking y'all forever and a day to get down here to eat." exclaimed Mrs. Stevenson.....

"Sorry Grandma, we overslept." replied Tyga.

The dining room was full of commotion. All of Tyga's cousins live here. But to see them all at once is like watching the Bey Bey's Kids or something. The funny thing is, for 8 people to live in this house... Its never dirty. I guess its because she runs her house like the military. When we're done eating, I offer to do the dishes.

"No baby, its fine." replied Mrs.Stevenson

Are you sure??? I don't have anything to do.

"You have enough on your plate dealing with Michale"

Huh?????

"Look....... You are the only girl Mike has brought around here in a very long time. So I know he cares about you. And even though I just met you... I can tell that you're a kind and smart girl... I don't have much time to live. This is my second bout with breast cancer. And Im not to sure if I'm going to make it to next week. Let along another month...And I need to know if you're going to be able to take care of him. I need to know that my baby is in good hands."

Mrs.Stevenson, I love him with all my heart. Of course I'll always be there for him.

"You better. He may seem all tough. But deep down, he's still the same sad little boys whose parents abandoned him when he was 3. And I just can't sit by and watch him get hurt. I know he's not perfect. But, you've made Mike the happiest I've ever seen him in a very long time."

Don't worry Mrs.Stevenson.... 

"Come on Nae!!!!!!!!" Tyga yells as he beeps his horn from outside.

See you later. I say as I dash out the door.