chapter 7

This starts right from where the other chapter ended.. So read that chapter right before this one lol ;)

===========================================================================

"Its like...... I love you. And I know I made some mistakes... But Im here right now. I dont know what more I can do."

You can start by explaining how you got that girl pregnant?

"Which one??"

Stop playing around... I want to know why you couldnt just be with me and only me. I wan to know why I couldnt be your girl. I want to know why you tried to play me on 106 and Park. I want to know why after everything you do wrong.... I keep coming back.......

"Its because you love me"

*Tyga reaches his arms out to hug me*

   At first, I dont know if I even want him to touch me... He played me once..... But, he was right... I still did LOVE him. I still did WANT him... And, I will probably always NEED him in my life.... 

 As he takes me into his arms.....

I feel safe and secure.... I feel like Tyga is the man Im gonna be with for the rest of my life... I feel like its just us against the world....

Damn....Why couldnt life always be like this....

I wished I couldve stayed in his arms forever... But ofcourse.... He had to leave.... (N/P Gotta Go Trey Songz)......

He promised he'd be back...... But is this really enough.. I mean... Could Tyga really be just with me... Or and Im just playing myself??? And, what about Asia.. Chyna.. Whatever he name is... She already is pregnat by him.... She's going to always be a  big part of his life.... Let me not forget his other baby mom... The one he has 2 kids with.... I dont even have a permanent spot in his life... What if he just left me to be with his kids??? Would I be wrong to be mad at him??? I just dont know anymore!!!!

I need a little breather..........

So, I head out the "Painter's Wall"... Its some art studio down South Philly.. Its real cheap. So, I have a yearly membership... I dont ever seem to go though...

I flash my membership card. And I walk straight to an empty aisle..

(http://weheartit.com/entry/33976618)

I dont even know what I want to paint... I just know that... All I know is I start painting on the all white canvas even more white.... 

Soon... I started making the picture out...

It was a girl.... And she was all alone...

(http://weheartit.com/entry/33976762)

I dont know if this is like an omen or something... But, it did scare me. What if I did end up all alone? 

Tyga:

Im just stuck contemplating.... Do I want to be with Chyna?? She's always been my girl... We go way back. But, she always doing shady shit.... And Im starting to think she's not pregnant 0.o... Or Nae??? The girl who I really just met reccently... But, she's real with me. She didnt act different when she found out I was famous. She's always forgiving me for the things that I do...... But, do I love her like I love Chyna???? And would she even love me if she knew about my past? Would she still care about me if she knew of all the wrong Ive done. All the pain Ive caused....  I hope so.............................

I text Chyna:

Imma be back in a couple of days. Going down Miami to work with Meek.

Chyna: