A Father's Mistakes

CHAPTER 4

Nae

It seems like every single person in the world (Philly) knows about me and Tyga... All of these people tryna be cool with me. I gotta let them know ctfu... Life becomes a little different when you go from regular to semi famous.............. Even if  But its hard being in a relationship with someone who's not always around. Sometimes I think that if I couldnt remember myself the times we had together, it'd be like it never had happened...... Like I never loved him and he never loved me....

You know what, Imma visit him today. I pack a light suitcase. And I head off to the airport... Who says anythings wrong with a little surpriese ;)...................

Before I head out, I cut the tv on. And, guess who's on BET again??? Really, he needs to just get a hosting job lol!! Nothing special really happened.

Rocsi was trying to get him to touch base on the Chris Brown/Drake club fight. But, he was not budging. He wouldnt choose sides. And, that's what I like about him. He's friends with both people. And, he wouldnt want to do the other dirty. So, he just stayed mutual... I love him for that. I love him for being so calm in every situatuation. I love him for being real with me. I love him for him.... No more, No less.

"So, do you have any special ladies we should know about?" asked Rocsi.

"Naw, Im as single as a dollar bill." replied Tyga....

"You hear that ladies... He's single!!!!"

     The crowd goes wild. Everyone started  making all of this noise....

And I cant help thinking to myself, we never broke up!!! He still called me. We still texted. And he has the nerve to go on national television and just disown me like that? What happened to me being his "bae"? How I wasnt like over girls? How he "loved" me? And its just gone.. Just like that. Like it never existed.

I - I was so fucking mad!!! I put my hand to my heart. It felt like it was breaking into even tinier pieces.... FML....

I wanted to talk to Tyga. I wanted to know what I did wrong. I wanted to know why he thought our relationship was a joke. I wanted to know... Everything..........

Tyga:

When Rocsi asked me the question, I wasnt even thinkin about Nae....But by the time I said... It was all over... It was too late... She probably mad af....  Oh well..................

When I leave 106 and Park... I cant stop thinking about Nae. I really shouldnt have said that. Imma drop by her spot today.

Nae:

Tyga's been calling and texting me for like 30 minutes. Talking about how he messed up. And how he loved me... But when you love someone... You dont disown them on tv...........

Tyga:

At first... I was thinking about visiting Nae.... But then... Why try to talk to her??? She obviously mad over something stupid. Okay.. I didnt give her a shout out on tv. Thats no reason to ignore my calls. Im not tryna drive all the way to Philly just to get chewed out.....

 -_-...............

I know China text me like 3 days enough ago... But, I think Imma see if I can take her up on her offer. 

Tyga (Me):

Cee, you home??

China Doll:

Yeah... Why??? You gon blow me off again?

Tyga:

So what time can I drop by???

China Doll:

Now if you want   ;)

I get down to China house... And we get right to businness. I barely even walked into the door.........

After..........

"So, you want to get back together???"asked Cee...

Why you ask that???

"Cuz... You gotta girl. Yet, you here with me"

And that means....

"You still love me"

I think for a little bit... Do I really love China??? I mean... Im here withChina right now. I know she loves me back (I think)... But... Is that enought to leave Nae for???

I dont think so....

"Look, I know you still have feelings for me... And I still love you.. People usaully are in relationships when the feelings are mututal"

Look... I gotta go... I cant tell you what you want to hear....

"Dont tell me what I want to hear.. Tell me what I need to know"

Lets talk about this later...... I said as I crept out from her apartment...

I look down at my phone. I got all these messages from Nae... Damn..........

Nae:

Im not even mad anymore. Please just answer ya phone

I want to reply really bad. But what would I tell her... "Oh, sorry Im late. I was too busy sleeping with my ex..." Maybe I could say I was with my kids.... "Oh sorry, I was taking care of the kids you dont know I have...." Im always digging myself into deeper holes..........

I dont even have a place to stay. I came here on the China bus (real bus).... Maybe  I could drop by Tamarra's..... I know she gonna be mad af... But, she wont leave me out in the cold, I hope....

"Hell No!!!" Tamarra screamed from the door. Please, I just need a place to stay for the night.... "Fine... Only this one night.... But you have to be out early in the morning. I dont want the kids to see you." Sure.. "And, you have to sleep on the couch..." Thats better than the sidewalk.

I lay on that small uncomfortable couch... Really... My legs all falling out and shit.... I swear by the time I wake up.... Im gonna need a chiropracter...... All this time I think of sleep... I kinda want to see Lil Mike and Tah... I want to see my kids sleep... I know that sounds weird... But, I never really was around when they were young. I never really saw them sleep before.....

Lil Mike.... He sleep all wild and crazy... I was surprised he didnt fall of the bed... I walked into his room and I tucked him in.

Tah was rolling around too..... I swear to God she snore like a man.

If I was around.... I wouldve known that... I wouldve known that Lil Mike wet tht bed(he 4).. I wouldve known Tah loved Dora (her sheets and everything). If I couldve been a good dad...

================================================================================

im tired.............................