No More No Less

Be Mine (No More No Less)

Girl....

I want you to give me your all 

And what ever you do....

Don't let me fall....

(No More No Less)

Because I'm giving you my mind...

And you see all I'm asking for's your heart

You see cuz God wrote the script

So I want you to play your part

I want you to be my girl

And for you I'd give the world

And I want for you to hold my hand

And I want me to be your man

I won't chase these other girls

Because they're just a waste of time

So give me a chance...

And just be mine 

(No More No Less)

I actually thought I had already put this chapter up already.............. So, I'm sorry guys....So yeah I wrote the song the up there to try to make up for it. That's only like the 1st verse or whatever. Imma put the rest up for the next chapter

================================================================================================================================================================

Chyna:

"So.... What's it gonna be..." The question just rings through my head. Am I ready to be a mother? Do I really want to put someone above myself? Do I really want to go to doctors visits, and other shit like that???!! Do I honestly feel like I can raise 2 kids by myself??? Cause I know damn well Chris aint gonna do shit. And, I can't keep letting Tyga think he's the baby daddy. I can't!! I know it aint right. I just need God to give me a sign!! (BUZZZZZZ) *looks down at my phone.

Breezy:

Yo... We really need to talk. Im tired of fighting. Im tired of arguing... And I've been thinking about something.... I really need to talk to you about.

Me:

I thought you said all you needed to say last time.

Breezy:

Let's not even go there... Im sorry. I know I fucked up. And I know I gotta do better. For us. And for the babies.

Me: 

Umm... Whatchu mean by "US"?????

Brezzy:

You'll see when I get there.

I swear to God if this nigga come up in here with a ring imma flip. I always hate when niggas do bum shit like that. They be like "Oh... I got this bitch pregnant lemme buy her a ring"... I should be  getting rings and shit regardless. Not just because I'm pregnant. And what about Mike??? What would he think if I got married to his best friend. Matter of fucking fact, what would he think if he knew that I slept with his best friend.... On numerous ocassions.... And got pregnant.  

*door bell rings*

"Its unlocked!!!" I yell.

"Hey baby.... Chris says as he walks through the door."

So..... What do you want to say to me that you had to say in person?

"Look...... I made a huge mistake in telling what I thought yo should do with the babies. And I know I hurt your feelings."

Nizz....

"Oh, is that right?" replied a grinning Chris.

So what is it?

"I want to marry you"

I knew this shit was gonna happen!! TF I look getting married??!!! Nigga I'm 25!!

"I want to marry you"

Saying it again just won't cut it. Just cause you got me pregnant don't mean you have to marry me.

"Its not just because I got you pregnant.... I.... I think I love you"

What???????????????????????? Now where the hell is this coming from?? Nigga, you dont even fucking know me!!

"I know you enough. I know you that you've been thinking about me alot. And.. I've been thinking about you. And..... I didn't just start thinking about this reccently. I've been wanting to be with you for a long time. Think about it..... I was tryna get with you for a long time. The second you and Tyga broke up.... I was right on the spot."

So.... You think that makes it better? You think it makes it better that you actually liked me.... You know.. Before you knocked me up . And proceeded to tell me to abort your babies.

"I know what I said was messed up. I'm sorry..... But I'm gonna do better. I'm gonna do better for you and the babies. And the first step to that is given you my last name."

............................................................................................................................................

*Meanwhile*

Mike:

If this plane ride could go any slower -_-..............

"Calm down Mike."

Do you have kids??

"No."

Then you dont know how I feel right now. Its my fought. If I would've been there... I could've stopped it. I could've been watching him. Matter of fact.. If I would've never bought him the car.... This shit would've never happened. It's my fucking fault!!!!!!!!!

"Your yelling and screaming aint gonna make the plane drive any faster"

I know..... But.... But... Its my fault...  If I... If I was there..

"Look.... For right now... All we can do is hope and pray that he's alright. No More No Less.

*****************************************************************************************************Back in New York*

Tamarra:

So..... Is he.... Is he going to be alright???

"He might be in a brace for a couple of days.... But besides that he's in tip top shape." replied the doctor.

You don't know how happy I am. Thank you so much for saving my baby!!

"He's very luck... If that car would've hit him with just a little more impact... Instead of buying him a brace.... You'd be buying him a casket."

*Tamarra starts to cry*

"Its okay Ms. *looks down at his clipboard* Ms.Reynolds."

No it's not.... My baby could've died!!

"But he didn't. He'll have a brace on for 2 weeks tops. Its no need fighting yourself or his dad over this."

His dad???

"I could hear you in the waiting room....."

Oh.... Sorry about that... Its just sometimes.... Its just really hard being a single mom. Everyone always puts me on a high pedestal. I'm obligated to be Super Mom 24/7. I take the dentist appointments. I take them to school. I take them to doctor appointments. Being a parent isn't easy at all.

"I know. I have 2 kids myself."

You do?