Wait... Im Pregnant??

"Everything Different , Aint Nothing Like It Use To Be Anymore .."

"All you do is cause her heartache and pain... So what do you chose??? The girl or the game"

made watching project runway..... sorry... Ive been making promises and not keeping them. But,Ive been busy...

Nae:

Its been 3 days.... 4 hours.. And 6 minutes since the last  Tyga texted me... I keep thinking it was my fault. I was the reason that he wasnt here with me. I mustve scared him away. It hurt so much when your heart yearns for someone.... And, they dont give a f*ck about your feelings. He couldnt even tell me why???? I just want to know what I did wrong to push him away.. Damn... He said he would take care of my heart...........

I head off to work.....

The 18 bus (real philly bus) was crowded, like always.... And when I finally got off... The whole world seemed grey.... Like the life had just been sucked out of earth.... Like... I dont know... Maybe my life is coming to an end.... Why cant I just stop thinking about him? I made a promise to myself "Stress No N*gga"..... So why is this one dude the only thing on my mind???

"I just wanna mean something to somebody. Be worth the fight of holding on too. And worth chasing. Make me feel like something"

I wanted to be that for Tyga. I want to be the girl he comes home to from a long day at the studio. The who makes him breakfeast, lunch, and dinner... The one whose gonna have his kids (not anytime soon).... And, the one he gives all of his love to. Does this mean Im selfish??? Other girls can ask for it and not get looked down upon. Why cant he love me... Just like I love him??????????????

Tyga: 

Lil Mike, wake up.... "Huh?" Lil Mike mummered as he moved around in the bed.... Come on. If you dont wake up fast enough, I cant take you to school. "Wait... So you're gonna take me to school?" Not if you dont get in the bathroom now. "Dad, you better not leave without me." he said as he raced out the door.

I head out to the kitchen to see what Marra was making...

"Michale, is that you???" questioned Marra.

Naw, its just your friendly neighborhood spider man.

"Whatever Mike...." she said as she started scrambling the eggs.

You better put that down.

"Why?"

I know you cant cook. Im trying make sure my kids live past this week.

"Huh?"

We all know you cant cook.

"Who you think was cooking for ya kids all this time?? It sure wasnt Chyna."

Huh.....

"I know who she is. Thats ya girlfriend right? The one you have all the pictures with on mediatakeout."

She's not my girl. She's just...

"You probably havent talked to that girl in days. You can keep hiding from all of your problems. You should call her now. Or you could lose her. Just like you lost me."

Nae:

I start trying to explain the art to the possible buyers. And Im just overwhelmed with like this terrible nausea. That's the only way I can explain it. I felt like my skin was beginning to turn green itself. "Are you okay??"one of the buyers questioned. I grabbed at my stomach.... Lying to myself. Yeah sure, I answered. I get through that presentation and I rush to the bathroom. 

I felt sicker that ever. I dont know what I ate last night. Because whatever it was, it was not dealing well inside my stomach....

*Someone knocks on the stall*

"Umm, do you need any help????"

Someones in here...

"I know. I just wanted to know how far a long you were."

In what??

"In your pregnancy."

Im not pregnant-

"I was going to ask you before. But, I didnt want to ask you infornt of a lot of people. I_"

But, Im not pregnant.

"You gotta be. The morning sickness. I saw you holding your stomach (cramps). And your feet are getting swollen....."

So you really think I might be pregnant?

"Yeah.... Do you want a pregnancy test???"

OK........ I guess.

"Im going to hand you 2. Because the first might be a false negative."

I hold both boxes in my hand.... Damn.... I cried out. What if I was pregnant? I cant even get in contact with the father....Where is the baby going to sleep!!!! Im going to move into either a bigger house... Or back to my mom's house...... What if Tyga says its not his????  What if Im going to be a bad mother????

"Did you take them yet???"

Im about too....

I take the test... And I feel like dont know a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.... I kept crossing my fingers for both test. I dont know what Im wishing for.... "Positive" or "Negative"...

I close my eyes... And I look down at the first test..... It read "Negative" in  bold letters. I looked at the other test and it read..........................

Tyga:

Marra was right. I have to call Chyna... I mean Nae. I mean.... Why cant I choose??? Ive known Chyna longer. So that has to account for something. But, I actually lived with Nae. Ive woken up to her fresh cooked meals. Ive gotten to see her at her highs and her lows, as she did with me. But, I love Chyna. But, I love Nae.... I cant keep playing with both of their hearts... Just when I almost figured it out.... The problem solved itself out...

Chyna:

You got me pregnant!!! I dont what you want me to do. I have a life to live... And in that life... Im not going to have any tag a longs... Im going to probably just terminate it...

Damn.... Chyna would really kill my, our baby. She would just disregard the fact that the baby is apart of her and me. She could just kill apart of me like it was nothing. Like, it didnt have a heart................................................................................................................................

I need to get to Chyna housse quick, before she does anything reckless......