The "Only" Girl I Love...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I forgot how to do dedications. @PrettyUzuriAbigale @AYOOLADYWOW are the reason this is going up..... I hope eveyone likes it......................................... It took long to make because Imma put the other chapter up tonite too... DoubleFeature... Im bad with chapter titles....

"Im not saying girls are perfect. Cuz we know thats not true. By why be unfaithful when she's true to you"- 2pac

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 3

Tyga: 

I wake up to the smell of eggs, grits, and bacon... I love my life. I love Philly. I love.... I know Ive only been with Nae for 3 months... But, she knows me like the back of her hand. She's understanding. And she knows when to give me space... Thats why I dont even know why I started talking to China again.... I know its not right. We broke up for a reason. But I still love her. And I dont know if I love Nae....

I walk into the kitchen and I grab her from behind....

"Damn Tyga... Let me finish the food first"

I promise... Right after we done.....

I head out for "work". And Nae gives me this big ass hug before I go.... Sometimes... I feel so grimey for what Im doing to her. Not grimey enough to stop it. But, I feel grimey nonetheless. 

I... I... I guess I love her. But, I love China too.... And I cant have the best of both worlds....

I touch down in NewYork... And I get a text from Cee (China)

China:

Hey, Im home all alone... You want to make a quick drive by?

You dont how bad I just wanted to txt her HYFR... But, I really got something important to do today. Im going to visit my kids. I know... It sounds weird. But yes at 22 I have 2 kids. I had them with my highschool sweet heart. Too bad we couldnt stay sweethearts. Besides China... She's the only girl I could say Ive ever really loved. But, I started getting a lil buzz. And we started drifting apart...

Imma always love her with all my heart.... Sometimes... I question why I even date other people... I should be here with her. She should be my girl. I could be in my kids lives not every second of the day... But most of the time. The fact that I can even call them my kids.........

Its just so hard being there for them. I live in Cali (Philly for right now)... And they live in Queens. Its like they live on the other side of the world... It shouldnt be doe. I should either living down here with them. Or should be on the west coast with me...

Everytime I see them.... I think of the life we couldve had together.. Me, Tamarra and the kids... But love aint nothing like the movies... I made my mistakes.. And she made hers... So many infact.... I know she wouldnt even think about getting back with me.............

I walk through the door and Lil Mike pounces on me. "Hey Daddy!!" he screams as he charges towards me.. "Lil Mike, get off your dad like that. Let him atleast come inside the house." yelled Tamarra. Sameold Marra. Always tryna be the boss and shit. "Daddy, you bring me any gifts?" questioned Taheera (his daughter name)....  Naw... All I have is this new 3ds.. An art kit. One of those toy trucks... Some hotwheels.. Some barbies...And all this other sh_... "Micheal!!!!!" yelled Tamarra. Stuff.... "All of that is for me?" questioned Taheera. No. You have to share with ya brother... "Thats okay I guess..." Now go play with ya toys while I talk to ya mom...

Hey, Marra. "Micheal... You cant keep coming here. If you know you just gonna leave back for Cali soon...." I know, I know. "You must not... You keep coming here giving them a false hope." Huh??? "You making them think you gonna be here for a while. And you know you wont. That shit is not cool!!!!"

But its hard... Yall live in NewYork. I live in Philly for the time being. Thats why I can visit yall now... "Then you have the nerve to come here with all these expensive gifts... How Lil Mike gon ride a toy truck in Queens??? You just want to spend ya money. You buying them shit dont change the fact that you arent in their lives..." I know that.. But... "You're a sorry excuse for a father. Lil Mike used to cry at night... He used to pray to God asking for a dad. All friends know who their dad's were. While your out around Cali, Philly doing God knows what with God knows who...." Well... "Yes.. Well... Sometimes I forget why I even fell in love with ya dumbass...  I feel bad that ya kids are forced to have a father like you..."

Forget this shit!!! You left Cali knowing I wasnt coming with you. Yet you complain that Im not here. Shit!!! You didnt even tell me when you fucking left!!! "You know why I left Cali." Why Marra?? Give me a fucking reason!!! "Because I wasnt known as Tyga's girl.. I was known as Tyga's baby mama. While I was takin care of ya damn kids... You was dating other girls... You was living a care free life... You was ___"....I dont need this shit......