chapter twenty-one.

☄▐ "ICARUS!" HER brother's voice screeched through the phone, startling her and almost breaking her speaker

"Jesus, Scott!" She exclaimed, "What the hell?"

"You know Jackson Whittemore, right?" He rushed out

"Yes!"

"I think─ I think Derek is gonna kill him!"

Icarus froze, eyes widening, "What?"

"When─ when─ when I went with Stiles, Peter said something. About how knowledge is power but not in Jackson's case." Scott said quickly, "Jackson knows what I am and if Derek found out he's probably going to kill him and if Peter told him to, then─"

"Fuck. Shit! Okay, okay. Alright, where would Derek go?" Icarus demands, grabbing her shoes and pulling them onto her feet, "Scott? Scott, where would he go? You know him, where would he go?"

"Uh, the old─ the Hale House. That's where he used to be all the time."

"Okay, okay. I vaguely know where that is, I can find it if I bring Auggie." She states

"No!" He exclaimed, "No, no. Don't bring Auggie, he might get hurt."

Icarus huffed, "Fine, then I'll wing it. Scott, I'll make sure he stays alive, okay?"

"Thank you."

"Of course, little brother. I mean, he payed for my car to be fixed so I owe him." She joked, running up the stairs

"He did?"

"Yeah. Okay, Scott, I gotta go." She rushed out, suddenly stopped when she saw Allison sitting on her brothers bed, "Call you when it's done, I love you."

"Love you."

With a quick move, she hangs up and shoves it into her jeans, "Hey, shit, I'm sorry I didn't know you were still here." She said, "My friend has an emergency but Scott should be home soon. I trust you not to snoop through the place." She chuckled, "My dogs, Auggie and Boston, are here, they're good company. I'm sorry to leave you here like this."

Allison smiles, "No, no, it's fine. Really, go help your friend."

"Thanks, kid. Help yourself to the food and my dogs, just don't steal them." She winked and rushed to her room, grabbing her coat off of her chair and running down the stairs, "Bye, Allison! If you're not here when I get back have a good night!" She hollered as she grabbed her keys and hurtled through the door, slamming it behind her and taking off down the street

"Fucking werewolves."

☄▐

ICARUS MCCALL would make her brother pay for making her ruin her new jeans as she ran through the forest to the old Hale House. Of course the werewolf couldn't come and fight the other werewolf and Icarus forgot her gun. She scoffed, jumping over a lose tree root and nearly eating shit.