chapter eleven.

☄▐ BECAUSE THE doctors couldn't even begin to explain how Icaurs' body had healed itself, they had ordered her to take a few more days off to sleep and just get back into her normal routine before starting work again

☄▐ BECAUSE THE doctors couldn't even begin to explain how Icaurs' body had healed itself, they had ordered her to take a few more days off to sleep and just get back into her normal routine before starting work again. Icarus had objected strongly, stating that she was in perfect shape and just wanted to be back on her feet again. Her doctors were relentless though, saying that she had to wait or she could severly injure herself and end up back in the hospital -- something she was not okay with.

So that's where the young woman is now, cleaning the dishes in the sink. Her face held a bored expression as she cleaned off a plate and set it in the other sink and kept the same pace, going over and over again. In all honesty, Icarus hated such mundane task, finding them boring and uninteresting -- like every other himan on the planet that wasn't a psychopath.

Icarus huffed, quickly finishing up the dishes to avoid standing there any longer -- her legs were beginning to hurt and she wanted to lie down. The girl placed all the dishes in the rack and wiped her hands on a nearby towel. Unbeknownst to her, in her bedroom upstairs, her phone began to ring constantly, buzzing and vibrating throughout the room, portraying Stiles' contact on the screen.

His calls went unnoticed as the girl walked through the kitchen, past the front door to the living room, readying herself for a nap. The McCall girl flopped down onto the couch, grabbing the blanket drapped over the back of it and wrapped it around herself. She reached for the remote and snuggled into the couch, ready to sleep.

She switched the television channel onto an old timey movie that had a cheesy plot and smiled. Icarus, grabbed a pillow and hugged it to her chest, resting her chin on it and watched the credits roll, a state of calmness and tranquility blooming around her.

Stiles on the other hand was in a complete state of panic as his calls continued to reach only the girls voicemail. He slammed his fist angrily onto the steering wheel, tossing his phone away and into his passenger's lap, much to their dismay.

Derek Hale picked up his phone and tossed it back at the boy, "Who are you trying to call anyway?"

"Somebody who can help you." The boy answered through gritted teeth, making a dangerous turn as he rounded a corner, "She's the only other person I can trust."

Derek scoffed, "Who? Scott's sister? What is she gonna do?" He demands skeptically

"Icarus knows to fix people. She's a marine, maybe she can find away to subdue the wolfsbane." Stiles explained as the Jeep grinded to a halt in front if the McCall house, "The down side is that Scott is going to litterally kill me when he finds out." He jumped out of the call and ran towards the house

Icarus was almost asleep when the front door burst open, revealing a extremely frazzled and distraught Stiles Stilinski. The girl let out a startled yell and snapped awake, jumping from the couch as she looked around wildly before finding Stiles