stupid things, good outcomes

comment and vote please loves <3

*

Jaycee's POV

"On a scale of 1-10, how dumb would it be if we snuck out to Hogsmeade next month to go to a festival?" Blaise Zabini questioned, glancing sideways from the magazine he was holding above him, from where he was lying on the ground in my dorm.

"Seven." Bella replied nonchalantly, from where she was sitting besides me against the wall on top of my bunk bed.

"Eight and three quarters." Theo reckoned, from where he sat besides Blaise.

"Eleven." I replied, my lip quirking, as I swung my legs off the ledge of the top of the bed. "But I'd totally do it with you."

It was Friday night, and I wasn't sure how Theodore Nott and Blaise Zabini had found their way onto the floor of our dorm, but they had...

"Sweet." Blaise replied, grinning. "So, I'll get us all tickets then?"

"Hell yes." I replied, grinning as I hugged my navy pyjama set to my stomach.

"Hey, hey, hey." Theo interrupted, shaking his head. "Not all of us will just be able to pay our way out of expulsion like she would you know..." Theo commented, gesturing over to me.

I shrugged lightly. "I'll pay you guys out of it too."

"Aww." Theo commented, grinning at me. "You would do that, Hilly?"

I scrunched my nose up in disgust. "Hilly?"

"Like short for Hilliker." Theo replied, gesturing with his hands. "Ya know?"

"Ew..." Bella stated as I scratched my head.

"I'm sure we can do it without getting caught guys..." Blaise commented. "How hard can it really be to secretly escape this building?"

"Pretty fucking hard, I'd say..." Theo stated.

Blaise furrowed his eyebrows. "Can we not just, walk through the forbidden forest?"

Bella scoffed. "I do not want to walk through all that dirt."

"I don't want to get eaten alive by werewolves is what I don't want." I added with a small laugh.

Blaise chuckled. "I'll figure out another way...somehow...I always do..."

"So...who's playing at this festival?" Bella questioned curiously. "I want to know if risking my position at school is worth the time..."

"Uhhh..." Blaise replied, glancing at the magazine page in detail. "The Weird Sisters. Spellbound. The Hobglobins. Celestina Warbeck. Lorcan d'Eath—"

"Say no more." Bella interrupted, her face lighting up excitedly. "Lorcan d'Eath is an absolute hottie. Can you organise front VIP seats so I can strategically get him to fall in love with me and take me backstage?"

"As if I'd get anything that wasn't VIP." Blaise snorted with an eye roll as he played with his curls. "Who do you think we are?"