the sweetest revenge

Jaycee's POV

Caramel. That was what his lips tasted like.

We were standing in one of the deserted classrooms. He was kissing me. Our lips were rhythmically moving against one another, at the perfect pace. My hands were entangled in his fluffy brown hair. His fingers were tracing along my neck smoothly...

Lunch time was definitely over, but I didn't care. I just revelled in the moment, pretending that I wasn't supposed to be in class.

Until...

There was a clicking sound at the classroom door and it was swung open roughly, revealing a rather peeved looking boy.

When my eyes caught onto the un-welcomed guest, I rapidly untangled myself from the brunette as irritation surged through my gut. I didn't even bother to look bother glance back at the Beauxbotons boy as I stalked right over to the entrance of the classroom until I was standing directly across from Draco Malfoy.

"What are you doing here?" I sneered agitatedly. "Can't you see I'm in the middle of something?"

The Slytherin's lips curled deviously as he he glanced down at me, his eyes dancing with a menacing gleam.

"Everybody knows." he said.

His comment was two words, a rather vague pair at that. But somehow, I knew exactly what they meant as panic surged through my gut.

If I was assuming correct, he'd exposed my magically abilities. He'd gone through with this promised blackmail.

"What do you mean, everybody knows?"

"Everybody knows." he repeated, his lips curling upwards even more sinisterly as he glanced at me with increasing triumph.

My face fell. "Seriously?"

Malfoy gave me his signature look. That aggravating smirk that made me want to rip my eyes out. "That's what you get for not following my orders."

"Fuck you!"

I took a few menacing steps towards him. Though, before I could reach him, he stepped out of the classroom, having the audacity to wink at me before slamming the door in my face. The floor reverberated around me and I stumbled on my feet.

I spun back around to find the Beauxbotons boy, but when I did so, I noticed he had completely vanished.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I tentatively walked back over to the door and pried it open. When I went to step out into the corridor, I was blocked by another person. My father.

"Father?" I voiced in bafflement. "Why are you here?

He didn't reply. He just stood in the doorway, staring into my soul with a despondent sort of expression rested on his face.

He shook his head pitifully, as if I'd done something wrong. "You are going to end up just like your mother."

I furrowed my eyebrows as my heart beat elevated.