Living with A Snake!!/ My Condition!!

After Miia had Moved in the Adorable Lamia had been trying to get you into bed together and she had been sleeping in your bed because as she said "It gets cold at Night" so you let her because your A Nice Guy!

You woke up in your bed only to realize that you were in the same bed as Miia and she had your body wrapped up by her Tail up until the bottom of your neck and you sighed before you looked at her red scales and you started feeling them.

It felt nice, Like brand new, smooth, Crystal's, and you loved it. You always loved feeling things that felt nice because you were very Prone to textures and you smiled feeling calm while feeling her Tail!

Soon Miia began to wake up while Moaning in Pleasure as soon her Tail began to tighten on you!

Miia: "Oooh, Darling~! Darling, please keep Going~ Oooh, Darling, ~"

Y/n: "Miia! Can't! Breathe!"

Miia then opened her eyes and she realized that your ace was Turning Blue so she loosened her grip and she Began to Hug you!

Miia: "Oh, sorry darling It's just that your touch felt so Nice! I loved it so much!"

Y/n: "T-Thank you... I'm sorry if I disturbed your sleep... Feeling nice things is Just A Part of my Autism."

Miia: "Darling?"

Y/n: "Yes?"

Miia: "What's Autism?"

Y/n: "W-Well, You see My Brain was wired differently than most other people... I don't like Loud noises, Bright lights, Textures I don't like, I have Strange Behaviors like me always wanting to pop my Knuckles, or always watching my steps, and I also have strong emotions and I get emotional easily... Sorry if that makes no sense..."

Miia: "Oh, Darling Your Just so Precious! Just like A Lost little Puppy!"

She's started hugging you tighter until she lets you go realizing your turning blue again!

Y/n: "T-Thank you Miia, I really appreciate it... Can I get out of bed now?"

Miia: "Nope! Hehehehe!"

She then wrapped her tail around you and brought you back to bed as you struggled to get Free but it was still no use!

Y/n: "ACK! ACK! MIIA! LET GO!"

Miia: "Not yet Darling. Give it five more Minutes. or at least 5 more Degrees."

Y/n 'Goddamnit I'm not gonna survive, I need to transform into- Aha! I got it!'

You then Turned into Goomy and used your gooey body to slip out of her as you landed on the ground!

Y/n: Goomy version (Voiced by Monica Rial)

Y/n: "Hey, Don't worry about it. I can make you some Breakfast."

Miia: "Oh, Thank you, Darling, You're so sweet!!"

You then slithered out of your room and flopped downstairs just to see Khimihito Just Laughing at you!

Goomy: "Oh, it's so funny to you isn't it?"

Kimihito: "Kinda yeah."

You then turned back into your Human form and Began making some pancakes for You and Miia!

Kimihito: "Remember what happened last night? She is Downright obsessed with you."

You then Blushed Just trying to forget that Moment!

Y/n: "D-Don't remind me."

Flashback to Last night

Miia was sleeping in bed and Miia was pretty Much strangling you again and you had no way out of it, so you Had out so you kept trying to feel your way out of it since she was covering your eyes!

Y/n: "Okay now way out, no way out, no way out, no way out, need to find a way out and- Hey, what's this right here?"

Meanwhile with Kimihito!

Miia: "DARLING I'M COMING!!!"

Kimihito:

Flashback End!

Y/n: "Yeah, Thanks for Helping Kimihito..."

Kimihito: "Hey, I was Busy trying to sleep!"

Just then Miia came down Stairs and snuck up right behind you and she then began to strangle you again as you turned to Khimito for help!

Y/n: "Kimihito! Help!"

Miia then shot him A Deathglare as he began to back up!

Kimihito: "You know I just remembered something, I got something to do... Bye!"

He then ran upstairs as you yelled back!

Y/n: "YOU TRAITOR!!!"

Just then She began Licking your ear and you Squealed and she smiled before moving down to your neck!

Miia: "I love you so Much Darling~"

Y/n: "I-I need an Adult..."

Miia: "I am An Adult~"

Y/n: "D-Damnit..."