The Birdbrained Waifu!!

Miia was outside of the Kimihito household Just doing the Laundry when she finds your shirt and she shifted her eyes around to see no one is around to see what she plans on doing next, and she puts your shirt up to her face and she sniffs and Licks it sighing as she smiles!

Miia: "Oh, Darling smells so Nice~ I just wish any of his Scent would rub off on me~"

You were Revealed to be standing right behind her the whole time holding A Cup and A Pitcher!

Y/n: "Um... Miia?"

Miia: "Oh Darling!"

She Jumped up and slithered over wrapping her up with Her Tail as she almost crushed you but you thankfully had enough strength not to be killed and you freed your hands just to pet her smooth, Scaley skin which she loved and she tried to hold back her Moans as you did!

Y/n: "Your Skin feels so Nice~"

Miia: "T-Thank you Darling~ Oooh~"

Y/n: "Oh I got you some Lemonade since it's so hot out!"

Miia: "Oh, Thank you, Darling!"

She then let go of you and You poured her A Glass of Lemonade as she took A Few Gulps and smiled!

Miia: "Oh This is amazing Darling~! You're Such A Great cook!"

Y/n: "Oh Thank you Miia! All I did was- AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"

Just then something swooped down and Picked you up sending you flying into the Distance!

Y/n: "HEY, I DIDN'T CONSENT TO THIS!! HELP ME!!"

Miia: "Darling No!! I gotta save him!!"

Miia then went to find Kimihito so that way they can find you!

You were soon taken to A Nearby Park where you saw your chance to escape and you turned yourself into A Flying-type Pokemon! Starraptor! You removed your shirt Jumping from your captor's claws, and transformed into the Said Flying-type Pokemon!

Y/n: "I am Starratpor!"

Staraptor Y/n (Voiced by Sarah Natochenny)

You Flew up and Started firing Air slashes at your captor trying to send it down and you both flew across the city until she led you to A Park and she landed into A Tree in which you Followed it into the Treeline where he handed on A Branch Below it and it was revealed to be A Harpy Girl standing there smiling at him!