-TRUTH AND RELATIONSHIP-

YN POV-

YN POV-

As  I stood in front of your house, a flood of nostalgic memories washed over you, accompanied by a surge of emotions. Mrs. Bella, perhaps a longtime family friend or trusted neighbor, assisted us as I gathered my belongings and made my way upstairs. 

As I walked back down, the hushed tones of my mother's conversation caught my attention like a whisper on the wind. Despite the sense of intrusion curiosity tugged at me, urging me to inch closer, silently navigating the familiar confines of our home.

 Despite the sense of intrusion curiosity tugged at me, urging me to inch closer, silently navigating the familiar confines of our home

Each word she spoke, barely audible yet expectant with meaning

, fueled my curiosity further. It was as if the weight of unspoken truths hung heavy in the air, tantalizingly close yet just out of reach. The urgency in her voice hinted at a sense of urgency, prompting my heart to quicken its pace.

Mrs.LEE- I can't just tell her now!

???-Come on! love, she will understand trust me !  With bated breath, I strained to capture every fragment of the conversation, my senses heightened by the clandestine nature of the exchange. The ambient sounds of the night served as a backdrop to the whispered revelations, adding to the mystique of the moment.

YN- LOVE?*whisper*

As I stood there, enveloped in the secrecy of the night, I couldn't help but wonder about the secrets concealed within those whispered confidences. What unseen forces were at play, and how would they shape the course of our lives?

Questions filled my head as my mom turned around seeing me this close to her she was scared by my sudden presence as i looked at her worried face being able to analyze  the situation i asked her 

YN- WHO WAS ON CALL CALLING YOU LOVER?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------