DEJA VU (The Chase and kiss)

No one pov ~ 

The dark sky on night blowing up in the cold wind with night light sparkling in the sky added charisma to it as he held her up in arms with firm hands knowing the protest was vain she looked at him with curious eyes as she wondered about him and battling her feeling 

Battling her emotions, she gazed into his eyes, trying to decipher the enigma that he seemed to be. The protest within her, the rational part of her mind that said this was all too fast and too uncertain, the slow whisper made her mess "YOU ARE ONLY MY PASSENGER PRINCESS" The words seemed futile in the face of this captivating connection. 

She lowered herself into the driver's seat, her face a mix of confusion and amusement at his words

She lowered herself into the driver's seat, her face a mix of confusion and amusement at his words. "Passenger Princess," she repeated with a chuckle, brushing her messy hair back from her face. It seemed he was determined to maintain a sense of control and playfulness in this journey they were embarking on.

With a smirk and a knowing look, he complied, taking the passenger seat as she had suggested. It was a silent acknowledgment that, for now, she held the wheel—both literally and figuratively.

The night pressed on, the dark highway stretching out before them like an endless ribbon, their only companions the quiet hum of the car's engine and the serenading breeze. The stars continued to twinkle in the vast night sky, their gentle glow adding a touch of magic to the moment.

They drove through the night, the cold breeze whispering secrets as it flowed around them. In an instant, the tranquility of the night was shattered as her eyes widened, and her grip on the steering wheel tightened. The approaching headlights of two cars racing toward them at full speed cast an ominous glow, and the adrenaline surged through their veins.

The world outside the car turned chaotic as the headlights of the oncoming vehicles blinded them, making it difficult to discern their intentions. She instinctively veered to the side of the road, her heart racing, as they both braced for what could happen next.

Their car swerved and jolted, narrowly avoiding a collision as the two speeding vehicles raced past, their presence a blur of noise and tension

Their car swerved and jolted, narrowly avoiding a collision as the two speeding vehicles raced past, their presence a blur of noise and tension. The night, once filled with enchantment, now held an air of danger, and they exchanged anxious glances, realizing how quickly a peaceful journey could turn into a harrowing adventure.