-BLACK CREEK-

*AT  base *

Eunwoo~ YN!!  * he exclaimed* 

And he continued, saying with happiness, "We've cracked the deal, Yn. They want to meet you and ask if it's okay that you can meet them in 2-3 hours. Are you okay with it?" As he spoke in a high pitch, guards barged into the room, pointing guns. He repeated, calming down as he noticed the bodyguards and Yn's death glare, and asked again in a firm voice, "Are you okay with it?"

.

Yn~ Yeah, stop shouting, you're making my ears bleed," I retorted, my tone laced with irritation. "Are you mafia?"

 I questioned, noting his imposing presence despite his youthful appearance. Then, adopting a dark tone, I commanded the guards to leave the room with a glare. They obeyed, leaving us alone.

"Yes,"

 I answered simply, but then his mention of "loan no. #990" made my blood run cold. "Eunwoo," I replied, my voice steady despite the weight of the question, "are you asking if I'm going to kill him? It's been three months now?

//he asked with curiosity //

With a cold resolve, I responded, "No mercies. Let's go in 5 minutes." We moved out swiftly, heading towards Deadwood. If you're wondering what Deadwood is, it's my favorite and most feared location—a place where I execute my targets, making them suffer in the most gruesome ways until death claims them.

*After 30 min*

3rd person POV~

 As Yn and Eunwoo walked into Deadwood, a chill ran down their spines as they were greeted by the strong scent of blood and alcohol. The cold, eerie wind seemed to welcome them as they traversed the black corridors, descending into the depths of the alley where few dared to tread.

In the dim light, they spotted two guards restraining a man, fear etched into every line of his face as he pleaded for his life upon seeing Yn's ominous figure.

???-Miss, please I'll give you all the money,

the man begged, his voice trembling with terror.

Yn's response dripped with sarcasm. "Oh really? Is that so, Eunwoo?"

Eunwoo unfazed by the man's pleas, suggested a twisted game. 

-So, what should we do? Let's play.

Yn, with a sinister grin, took out her knife and plunged it into the man's chest arousing unbearable screams as she doused him with alcohol, intensifying his torment.