-TANGLED DESTINY-

Nobody's POV ~

Her body went limp as the darkness claimed her consciousness, surrendering to the arms that carried her into the unknown. When awareness returned, she found herself bound and vulnerable, a masked figure looming over her in the dim light.

With a smirk playing on his lips, he lifted Yn's unconscious form into his arms, carrying her effortlessly into the darkness beyond

With a smirk playing on his lips, he lifted Yn's unconscious form into his arms, carrying her effortlessly into the darkness beyond. As he disappeared into the shadows, a sense of foreboding lingered in the air, leaving unanswered questions swirling in Yn's mind. Though unconscious, a flicker of awareness stirred within her, a silent promise to confront whatever awaited her on the other side with unwavering resolve.

Half-Hour later---

The world swam back into focus for Yn as consciousness returned, the dim light revealing the silhouette of a masked figure standing over her.

Panic gripped her chest as memories of combat flooded back, and she struggled against the haze of confusion to make sense of her surroundings dark surroundings with light hitting the side of her face as she was tied up.

A deep and menacing voice cut through the darkness like a blade.

-"So, you're finally awake Yn, "

it said, making yn look towards the person with glare.

Yn's heart pounded in her chest as she recognized the voice. It belonged to -

Before she could gather her thoughts, Cassandra Rosen emerged from the shadows her presence casting a mysterious aura over the room. Yn's muscles tensed as she met Cassandra's gaze, a mixture of defiance and suspicion swirling in her eyes.

Cassandra's lips curled into a sinister smile as she approached Yn, her steps deliberate and menacing.

- Well, well, well,

she taunted, her voice dripping with hatefulness.

-Look who's finally come to join us.