-Chaotic Day-

NO ONE POV~

Eunwoo's gaze softened as he noticed YN sleeping peacefully on the couch. A warm feeling spread through his chest as he watched her, marveling at her serene expression.

 A warm feeling spread through his chest as he watched her, marveling at her serene expression

Without hesitation, he approached her, his steps light and careful not to disturb her slumber. Gently, he scooped her up into his arms, cradling her against his chest with a tenderness that bordered on reverence.

Making his way to the bedroom, Eunwoo laid YN down on the bed, tucking her in with utmost care. He lingered by her side for a moment, his heart swelling with affection as he admired her delicate features.

Climbing into bed beside her, Eunwoo couldn't tear his eyes away from YN's peaceful form. The soft glow of moonlight bathed the room, casting a gentle radiance upon her sleeping figure.

Lost in the moment, Eunwoo found himself captivated by the beauty of YN's presence, his heart brimming with a profound sense of longing and admiration. He reached out to brush a lock of hair from her face, his touch light and reverent.

As he settled in beside her, Eunwoo felt a sense of contentment wash over him, knowing that he was exactly where he belonged, by YN's side.

With a soft smile playing on his lips, he closed his eyes, allowing the warmth of YN's presence to envelop him as he drifted off into a peaceful slumber, cherishing every moment spent in her company.

At BTS's House:

After the chaotic midnight incident involving Jin, Jungkook, and Taehyung, the morning at BTS's house begins with a sense of calm settling in. The members slowly trickle out of their rooms, some still rubbing sleep from their eyes, others chuckling at the events of the previous night.

Jin, with a slightly exasperated expression, heads to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jungkook exchange sheepish looks as they join the others at the table.

Jimin stifles a laugh as he teases, 

-You two really need to find a new game to play that doesn't involve stealing each other's midnight snacks."

Namjoon nods in agreement, adding, -

Yeah, or at least keep it down next time. Some of us were trying to get a good night's sleep."

The group shares a laugh, the tension from the previous night dissipating as they enjoy breakfast together, ready to face the day ahead.

At Eunwoo's House:

Meanwhile, at Eunwoo's house, the morning unfolds more serenely. The soft rays of sunlight filter through the curtains as Eunwoo quietly goes about his morning routine.

He pauses for a moment to glance at the note left behind by YN, a fond smile tugging at his lips. With a gentle sigh, he tucks the note into his pocket, the memory of their shared moment filling him with warmth.

As he sips his morning coffee, Eunwoo reflects on the events of the previous night, grateful for the simple joys of companionship and laughter.

YN's Point of View:

In her car, YN takes a deep breath, steeling herself for the meeting with Mr. Jeon. She can feel a mix of nerves and determination coursing through her veins as she drives to the office building.

Arriving at the appointed time, YN steps out of her car and strides purposefully towards the entrance. She takes a moment to gather her thoughts before entering Mr. Jeon's office, her mind focused on the task at hand.

As the meeting progresses, YN presents her evidence with confidence, her resolve unwavering in the face of adversity. She maintains her composure even as Mr. Jeon's expression shifts from surprise to concern.

After the meeting concludes, YN exits Mr. Jeon's office with a sense of accomplishment. Though the road ahead may be challenging, she knows that she has taken the first step towards resolving the issues plaguing the project.

With a determined smile, YN heads back to her car, ready to face whatever challenges may come her way.

Author- Hello readers , I have updated it so it might be change in style and text but yeah felt like an upgrade so yeah ! love ya all!