-DISCLOSURE OF TRUTH -

In the affluent halls of a mysterious mansion, shadows danced on the walls, and secrets lingered in every corner. Y/N tried to get inside not trying to wake anyone only to crash into someone looking up and found herself amid a chilling confrontation with Jimin,  in one of the dimly lit rooms. The tension between them was palpable, as he was looking at her with a smirk and sip on his coffee.

 The tension between them was palpable, as he was looking at her with a smirk and sip on his coffee

Jimin, a sly smirk playing on his lips, cornered Y/N. His accusatory words sliced through the air,

- "Whom were you fucking in this midnight, step-sister?"

 The room seemed to freeze as Jimin's smirk widened, relishing the discomfort he was causing.

Y/N, however, was not one to back down. Anger flashed in her eyes, a storm brewing beneath her calm exterior. Deciding it was best to avoid further confrontation, she turned to leave. But Jimin, fueled by a dangerous assertiveness, wasn't ready to let her escape so easily. In a swift move, he grabbed her, a knife now dangerously close to her throat.

Surprisingly, there were no signs of fear or stratal on her face she looked at him with cold eyes as she was about to say something a sudden interruption shattered the tense scene, as Jimin fell on the ground with a loud thud and making Y/n gasp causing looking at the direction it was none other than  Taehyung, with messy hair and a fiery determination in his eyes. Without hesitation, he punched Jimin's face, the impact echoing through the room.

- "What the hell were you doing? Are you crazy?"

 Taehyung growled, gripping Jimin's collar, his voice laced with anger and concern.Y/n interrupted in between holding taehyung back as he had already thrown him 2 punches and was about to throw another 

YN- Tae-hyung calm down please we were just talking-

Taehyun - talking? he was about to slit your throat are you crazy?

concern was visible in his eyes as his grip tightened on her shoulder and he started to drag her away walking a few steps as Jimin got up yelling at Tae

-"Wow brother very nice our bond our friendship you broke all just for this girl ?"

"You just punched your shorty?"

his voice had pain and hurt as taehyung looked back Jimin's eyes welled up he wasn't crying but hurt the look was saying much more than words could as he walked off from there a sigh escaped from his mouth as Yn just witnessed the fight feeling bad rush of guilt wash over her yanking her hand away the ran upstairs making tae confused at her sudden reaction as he decided to give her some space and walk inside his room.

  sitting in his room looking at the file which was given by someone anonymous reading It his hands went numb his hands started to tremble as the file fell on the floor  His mind struggled to process the truth as he muttered, 

-"Y/N was none other than her long-lost step-sister, and he was adopted by None other than MR.Lee years back."

his hands started to shiver as he recalled those memories that got buried and blurred with the help of therapy were now fresh and revived