forever after

Noah's POV:

I can't seem to get her off my mind, is it true did she really sleep with him? Maybe I jumped to conclusions far too quickly. God I fucking hate myself.

I saw the pain in her eyes, and every part of me regrets hurting her because I really do love her. Wow calm down Noah. Take this slow.

This is the first time I felt this way about a girl.

I facepalm myself. Hard. I need to find her.

I call her phone a couple times and she doesn't pick up, no surprise about that.

I knock on her front door a few times then I get on my motorcycle and drive off.

Where could she possibly be?

Maybe Lucy or Victoria know where she is, I mentally relive the time Hazel said 'Her name is veronica'

I call them and on the third ring she picks up

*hey what's up*

*where is she*

*wow calm down, not like I kidnapped your queen or anything, shes at Tyle-*

*where is she, Victor- Veronica!?*

*she told us not to tell you*

*listen to me, I love her and if I dont find her right now I'm probably gonna go nuts so- spill*

*uhm, she's at Tyler's place*

I instantly hang up as soon as she tries to make some sort of threat.

And rush to his house, dont ask me how I know where he lives, long story.

I quickly get up to the his apartment number and knock on the door about a dozen times in a second.

The door opened revieling the douche

"Where is she" I get in but no one is at sight. I swear if shes on his bed naked or something.

"She left for you" he says looking down

"Where did she go?" I try to calm my pace

"She said shes going to where you're usually go on fridays" he continues "she said she loves y-" but before he could finish his sentence I run down the stairs and climb back on my bike.

I'm usually at the lake on fridays. Did she really go back for me after what I had said to her

Shit it's going to rain and a few moments later showers start to fall from the sky

I smile to myself and after a ten minute drive I get there and hop off and I sprint to the forest and down to the lake when I get there is no one is in sight.

I get on my knees in exhaustion, and pant hard. Before I hear my favorite sound in the world "Noah!" I snap my head around and get on my feet

"Haze-" and before I can finish she cut me off by placing her hands on my wet face and crashing her lips into mine and I take no time to return the kiss for a few seconds time stops and all I can manage to think of Is me and her.

She pulls away, "I'm so sorry, for giving up on you" I say loud enough for her to hear me through the loud noise the rain was making

"and I'm sorry for not slapping after you said those hurtful things to me" she laughs

"I love you" I finally say "and not only for what you are, but for what I am when I'm with you" I smile

"I love you, Noah" she responds and tears of happiness roll down her eyes

+++

Love doesn't mean you will always agree, see eye to eye, or never have an argument. It means despite the bad days you still can't see yourself without that person. And for me that's Noah.

2 months later

Noah says were going on a picnic so I put on my best nature dress and head outdoors

Noah had bought a car seeing motorcycles are not always convenient so I climb into his newly bought black Mercedes

+++

"I'll go ahead and set up the picnic, you can go see belle" he informs me I nod "ok thank you" I thank him before he leaves. I decide I wanted to ride belle down the forest ro the lake so I prepare her sattle.

I climb on her and we take off through the forest the wind blows on my face and hair. And at moment like these I realise what life really is worth. Life is truly what you make of it.

I stop when I reach where Noah had set up a picnic and placed the sandwiches and fruit down.

I tie belle to a tree, and join Noah on the blanket.

+++

"Wow, I haven't felt this full in a while" I say laying my head down the grass "that makes two of us. We lay there in a comfortable silence.

"Here get up I wanna give you something" he says and I oblige.

I get on my knees and then into a sitting position and he did the same.

"I love you Hazel, and dont want you with any other man for the rest of your life so from now on I need you to know that you belong to my heart" he says and I chuckle

"and I love you" I assure him. He pulls out something from his pocket, I eye the ring on his finger it's a beautiful diamond ring and it says 'promise'

I gasp, and can't help a tear of joy that rolls out of my eye. Hes giving me a promise ring.

"Will you wear this as a sign of your love for me" he asks and I nod and wipe the tear away, before he places the ring on my finger.

I look at it in admiration, and I look back into his eyes and lean in to kiss him.

From now on as long as Noah is by my side, I'll be okay.

I can't believe it's already done, it been a hell of a ride thank you for reaching this to the end of my story.

Ml, KC