the pool party

Hazel's pov:

I have three best friends Veronica, Lucy, and maddy we are always hanging out around school and everyone calls us the perfects but they just dont understand .

Lucy's parents are divorced.

and Veronica is very insecure even though she is so beautiful I cant believe insecurities even exist to her.

maddy cant find the right guy because every guy likes her because of her looks or because her parents are hella rich.

and well I have my super strict parents.

As we entered from the back door where her pool was, Veronica and Maddy came over to us in excitement we took turns hugging.

I turned my head away from the group when I heard dramatic squeals coming from the girl on the other side of the pool. And there I saw the biggest cliché I've ever seen. Yes he was good looking. Okay maybe he was extremely good looking.

Stop it Hazel, stop staring at him.

OH NO HE'S LOOKING AT ME!

I looked down then converted my gaze to Lucy she gave me a grin and came closer. when he turned his head we both looked at him.

"you mean you dont know him, He moved here like yesterday, how could you not know him!?" She squealed and I started laughing.

"you have got to remember that I dont know everything that's going on like you do, plus yesterday is too soon for me to know him" I said still laughing

"His name is Noah, hotty right. All the girls like him day one, and there's Betty drooling all over him, typical bitch!" She said and I turned my attention to her and gasped.

"Language!" I scolded her, God I sound like my mother.

"Here comes 'romio'!" She said and stepped back to stare at us

"Hey!" I said as I brought him into a hug.

"hey babe!" He said pecking my lips.

He went over, picked up Lucy who was staring and threw her in the pool we all laughed.

After a while of chit chatting I was feeling thirsty so I got inside the house where the kitchen was and grabbed some fruits to make a smoothie

As I was slicing the fruit, someone walked in and I glanced up at who it was, Noah. I awkwardly stared at him as he walked by soaking wet dropping water all over the carpet.

I have OCD something that gets me frustrated whenever I'm in a situation like this.

"You are soaking wet!" I finally said.

"So?" He said in a cold tone

"so..you are soaking the whole carpet!" I squealed trying not to be to sound too rude.

"Ok" he said back. His coldness kills me.

He walked away still soaking wet, still dropping water.

I finished cutting the fruit. And then I couldn't hold it in much longer.

he sat on the coach in the seating area near the kitchen, totally soaking it!

"Can you please dry yourself up!" I blurted. Keep your mouth shut Hazel

"can YOU please stop telling me what to do!" He finally dropped the cold attitude

"I...!" I starting saying then stopped, when he started walking over to me. I looked at him in fear thinking he was gonna punch me in the face.

I stepped back "I am not gonna eat you you know" He said dragging his big brown eyebrows together

"I wasnt afraid of you..." I said noticing the way his toned armed moved as he sliced the fruit, I tossed the fruit in with some honey and milk and started blending.

When I finished blending my smoothie I looked at him one more time. He was on his phone texting someone.

I poured it into a fancy glass cup When I started walking away he grabbed my arm with his long fingers.

"what's your name?" He asked like he didn't want anyone to hear him "why..?" I asked "just tell me, it's not like I am gonna kidnap you or anything"

how could he be so cold and then so curious?

I snatched my wrist off his grip and left.

Hey, it's not like I am gonna tell him my name.

I went out and sat on a couch near the pool sipping on my smoothie.

And out of nowhere he appears again this time he was across the pool from me, making out with a girl named betty basically the school mean girl.

I turned my attention to maddy who was with Andrew honestly I got a little jealous seeing them laugh together like that.

Maddy is probably the prettiest girl in our school she has green eyes and light brown hair.

Lucy came over to me and asked whispering "Do you see what's happening there" I kinda suspected that she was talking about Noah and Betty "play boy" I scoffed probably louder than I intended to be.

"He is right next to us you know!" She whispered back. I turned my head to see him looking at me like he heard what I had said and knew I was talking about him.

Ok embarassing.

Next chapter please...