a visit from the playboy

Noah's pov:

I looked at the girl who was just sitting there staring at me after she called me a play boy.

I looked at Betty "I am going home babe" I said looking away from her and standing up walking away I glanced at the girl again before turning away.

The next day I was Just waking up when I remembered I had school tomorrow and it's my first day.

Why did she not tell me her name. Random thought, Noah stop it with these random thoughts.

It would be imposible she didn't like me because well... every girl likes me.

"Morning" Blair said as I was waking down the stairs.

"Morning Blair" I replied.

I sat on our couch and looked at the kitchen where my mom was cooking breakfast

"Noah, did you say hi to your neighbors yet?" She asked putting some cookies on a plate that didn't look like it was ours.

"You know I didn't" I said rolling my eyes .

"yes I know" she said and looked down at the plate.

"who's plate is that?" I asked

"our neighbors sent us some cake in this plate yesterday you know 'the waters' so I decided to return the favor" she replied

"the waters?" I asked

"yes and we are going after breakfast to meet them" she said

When we finished breakfast, as planned me, Blair, and my mother headed to our neighbor's house.

"I dont get why you had to drag me here" I muttered to my mom who just sighed and knocked on the door.

I shoved my hands into my pocket, and tapped my foot on the wood beneath me slightly in impatience.

The door opened after a few seconds revealing the girl from yesterday, She stood there so perfectly shaped, with her perfect brown hair and that smile on her face as she greeted my mother and sister.

But her smile faded when she saw my face and she completely froze. My mother and sister walked in with the little space they had.

I decided to say something "nice house scardy cat"

"I told you I was not scared of you" She scoffed finally moving to let me in.

"didn't expect the play boy to visit" she found a nickname for me too, great.

When I sat down her parents came to greet us and my mom and her's fell into a conversation right away

And then my mom said the most humiliating thing about me in front of everybody "oh this chef loves to bake in fact he baked you these cookies!" And she handed 'h and m' -yeah let's call her that for the time being get it? Cus she hot and mannered, never mind -the plate of cookies "here you go dear"

I glare at my mom

She totally ignored me

H and M disappeared into the kitchen and after a few seconds were all disturbed with a loud

'CRASH!'

Everyone turned there attention to the kitchen.

"Noah, go see if she is okay" My mom said.

I rolled my eyes making my way to the kitchen.

H and M dropped something and I have to check up on her just cuz shes clumsy.

Noah's rude no question about that but dont hate me- yet.

Hah kidding