Pilot

I sigh, I know my parents are gonna make it hard on me.

I went down stairs, my mom was working on her laptop and my dad was watching the news in the living room.

"Mom, dad?" I said in a polite voice and they both turned their attention to me.

"So party at Veronia's" I begin and before my mom could say anything "I did piano lessons with miss vandell she said I'm doing really good, my room is neat and I dont have much on schedule today" I hurried to my defences so I wouldn't have to deal with all the question.

My dad put his head down and my mom gave me a worried look on her face and put her head down too. In my family 'the waters family' this means they let me go to the party. I jumped and said "YESS!!" And went upstairs to get ready.

(To help you understand how her house looks like)

I got into my room almost tripping from how fast I ran, and wore a black bikini that I got from my friend Lucy on my 16'th birthday

she is that girl that  basically knows everything about everyone around school.

I headed out seeing Lucy waiting for me in her Mercedes my parents can afford a thousand Mercedes and won't buy me one.

Oh well.

I got in and gave her a quick hug

"Hey girl!" She said in excitement "hey!" I replied with a smile.

"I haven't been to one of Veronica's parties in weeks!" I said.

"I know right!" She pouted but quickly reganed her excitement as she turned the car keys and started driving.

"I miss hanging out with maddy since she's been sick and couldn't go to school the past week" I said.

"yeah me too, it's been a long time since we all partied together at Veronica's" she says focusing her eyes on the street, shes new driving driving since she only got her license last year.

"Do you know if Andrew is gonna be there?" She asked winking. she likes to know everything going on between me and him, she's that one friend who is soo happy when her friend finds romance

"yeah he's coming I texted him earlier" I finally replied.

"You dont sound too excited" she said as she turned to park the car when we arrived.

"no, I am so excited plus we finally get to spend some time together, what about Sam?" I asked eagerly

"no he's studying for a test he's retaking on Monday" she said with a sigh "you are so lucky!" She said exiting the car.

We stood in front of veronica's large house taking a deep breath I walked in. Everyone instantly turned their attention to me.

Dramatic teenagers.

I rolled my eyes and went to find my friends.

Ahhhhhh my first chapter

My first few chapters are a really short and boring but things will start getting exciting.

They may also seem a bit unperfetional but imagine someone writing a book for their first time, it needs some getting used to, so I promise my writing does improve and I will be doing some updates to the first chapter to improve them.

Make sure to vote and comment

Love y'all 💝