!NOT AN UPDATE! - Authors Note

Hello Madisons Little Story readers,

It's the author Alyssa here and I just wanted to start off by saying, thank you so much to everyone who has continued supporting me throughout this journey. It means so much to me that so many of you enjoy what I am writing and for all of the positive feedback. I love hearing your guys' suggestions so if you have any, please PM them to me. Secondly, I am SO SO SO sorry for not giving you guys an update since November. I started writing the next chapter but things came up and I had to give up writing for a while. I lost two family members, both due to cancer, I almost dropped out of college (working on finishing my second masters degree), and I am a full-time mom of two trying to work a 10-4 job and raise my kids during a pandemic. During that time, I feel like I've lost my motivation to write and so I am trying my hardest to get back into it. I have been trying to update this book and slowly but surely, it will have another chapter up soon. I am not sure when it will be up but I promise that it will happen. Thank you so much to everyone who is still sticking by me, I appreciate all of you more than you may know. I hope you all are staying safe during this pandemic and I will talk to you guys when the new chapter is published!

Thank you all again!
Alyssa