5.

Mommy's POV
--------------
Maddison played with her puppy for hours until it was bed time. Considering we got home at 2:30 pm and Maddie did not nap yet, it was time for bed. We all ate dinner and watched a movie, Coco of course, then moved on to the bath which ended up a big wet mess. Maddie soon was dried, into a diaper and a onesie, then tucked into bed with me and daddy. As soon as we got onto the bed Maddie insisted on having suckies, "mommy peas i hab suckies?" I couldn't help but smile at how cute she was and nodded. "Yes you may babygirl. Come lay down by mommy." Maddie scooted closer to me and tugged on my shirt which eventually came off. She quickly latched on when it became available and closed her eyes, which led me to rubbing her back and playing with her hair. It wasn't that long after until she fell asleep and snored softly while her mouth was still on me. I slowly got her off of me and covered her up with the blanket. She stirred a little before laying on her stomach with her lil butt in the air. I giggled softly while daddy took a picture. She looked hilarious but totally adorable at the same time. "I'm so glad that we have her. Thank you for taking a chance on this again and not tell me no because of what happened last time. I love you and our new baby girl," I tell him as he wraps his arms around my waist. "You both are the highlights of my life. And I will do whatever it takes to make you happy as long as you still follow my directions, since I am still your dom," he replied back to me while softly slapping my butt cheek.
We both talked a bit more before finally falling asleep.

—————
Authors note!
I am sooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooo sorry that I have been soooo unactive. I had major writers block and could not find the energy to write but I'm slowly finding it back. I will hopefully have another update up by next week but maybe even sooner! Stay up to date to find out!

Thanks,
-Alyssa