1.

Maddison POV

"Mr. Snuggles! Where are you?" I was looking for my monkey stuffy so we could watch spongebob together but he was no where to be found. I ran around my tiny apartment to find him and finally saw him on my bed. "There you are mr. Snuggles! I looked all over for you." I picked him up and gave him a really big hug. "Let's go watch sponge bob!" I walked to the couch with mr. Snuggles and my blankie before lying down and turning the tv on. I squealed loudly when I heard the theme song and started to sing along. A few minutes later while me and snuggles were all cuddled up on the couch, I heard my phone ding which meant I had an email. I opened it and saw that it was for a littles auction tomorrow a few blocks down the road from my apartment. My eyes got wide as I squealed really loudly at the thought of having a mommy or a daddy or if I'm lucky maybe even both. I immediately called the people to register. "Littles auction, how may I help you," a womanly voice said through the phone. "H-hi..." I replied back anxiously. The woman on the phone sweetly asked, "hi sweetheart, I'm Angela what's your name?" "I-I'm M-Maddison." The lady gently spoke to me again, "that's a lovely name sweetheart and can you tell me how old you are?" I started to calm down and get a little comfortable. "Right now I'm feeling 3 but sometimes I feel like a baby." The woman chucked softly. "Wow, you're feeling quite big aren't you?! Now sweetie I have one last question for you, do you want a mommy or a daddy?" I rolled my eyes at mr. Snuggles who laughed at the ladies question. "I want a mommy or a daddy. I'll take anyone who will love me and give me lots of cuddles." The woman on the other side of the phone said bye-bye and hung up. I turned my phone off and hugged mr. Snuggles tight, "I might get a mommy or daddy tomorrow mr. Snuggles!" He cheered with me and then we spent the rest of the day watching spongebob and eating pizza but in reality, I fell asleep about an hour and a half after talking to the very nice lady. I held mr. Snuggles tight as I dreamt of what my mommy or daddy would look like. I couldn't wait for what tomorrow would have in store for me.