9.

MADISON'S POV

It's been a whole month that mommy and I are staying with nana and papa. Now don't get me wrong, I love my nana and papa, but I miss my bed and my stuffies. Daddy and mommy are still arguing and it doesn't seem like its getting any better. I know it's hurting mommy that daddy did this and that they can't seem to work it out which makes me really sad. Mommy is just so sad all of the time and seeing mommy sad makes me sad. Nana and papa are really trying to help mommy and daddy make up but nothing is working. 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Today mommy took me to the mall. She said that a little shopping trip would cheer us up but this one was a bit rough. When we arrived, mommy held my hand and we walked into a store that mommy liked. She picked out a few tops, a few outfits for work, some cute stilettos and a couple of other things. Then we walked around for a bit until we found a store that I liked. Mommy got me cute shirts and pants/shorts, a couple of dresses, new shoes, a new blanket and a few new stuffies since my other ones are at home and we can't go and get them. After we were done shopping, mommy and I were hungry since it was nearing lunch time so we went to the food court part of the mall and ordered us some food. We ate happily and talked for a bit before mommy said it was time to go. We threw away our rubbish and walked hand in hand towards the exit closes to mommy's car. As we were almost by the exit, who do we see? Daddy and his stupid homewrecker of a secretary. He saw us first and tried to walk over to us when his secretary grabbed his arm to prevent him from walking further. When she did that, all I saw was red, which mommy noticed and picked me up so that I wouldn't run over there and kick her ass. Daddy pulled his arm away from her and ran over to us, "Soph, Madi. Baby please. It's not what it looked like. None of this is what it looked like but please hear me out. I beg you to just hear me out and if you don't like what I say then i'll leave you alone."

Because of that little meeting at the mall, all three of us were now sitting in the living room at home, listening to what daddy has to say for himself. He explained what happened that day at his office and showed us the security footage to prove it. Then he explained how he was at the mall picking something up when, his now ex-secretary, saw him and followed him around until he told her off and that's when we saw them. I could see it on mommy's face that she knew it wasn't daddy's fault and she was beating herself up for pushing it this far. "I'm sorry baby. I should have listened to you when you said that she made you feel a certain way. I never meant for any of this to happen," daddy said to mommy before turning to me. "And you princess, I'm sorry for putting you in the middle of this. I hope you understand that daddy didn't mean for things to happen like this and I hope that you forgive me." I had tears in my eyes when I jumped into daddy's arms and he held onto me tightly as I gripped his shirt for dear life. "I love you daddy and I missed you. Please listen to mommy from now on." Daddy smiled and kissed my head, "I will baby.  I've learned my lesson. This month away from you and mommy showed me how much I need you guys in my life." I crawled off of daddy and climbed onto mommy's lap. "Do you forgive him mommy? Daddy is really really sorry. Please say yes so we can stay here, I don't want to go back to nana and papas house. I miss daddy and my bed and all my friends. Please mommy say yes." Mommy kissed my head and rubbed my back as she sighed and nodded, "yes baby girl, we are going back home. As for you daddy, I am sorry for not hearing you out. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions like that and if I did listen to you then none of this would have happened. I'm sorry for not trusting you." I moved off of mommy's lap just before her and daddy hugged. They talked for a bit and I just watched their interactions, as I was to over the moon to do anything else. After mommy and daddy talked, they brought me in to do a big family hug and we ended up snuggling in our bed all day. Our family was back together and that stupid homewrecker didn't get what she wanted, instead she found herself jobless and without a man.