6.

Maddison POV
————————
It's been almost a month since I became mommy and daddy's baby, and I am loving it. From all of the attention to the cuddle time and especially mommy's milk. Everything is great besides what I get in trouble. On the second weeks of being there, daddy caught me with my hands in my pants and I was playing with myself. Daddy got mad because he said that I couldn't be touching it without his or mommy's approval and supervision. I got real familiar with the corner of the wall as daddy said I had to stay in the corner until mommy came home which took forever. Then when mommy came home, she spanked me again for not following the rules. Apparently daddy called mommy while I was in the corner and told her everything that happened. But boy let me tell you, mommy's hand hurts way more that daddies does when she's mad. My butt felt like a raging fire that would never stop. After my punishment though, mommy and daddy and I talked about what I did wrong and how not to do it again. Then mommy gave me cuddles before and after we ate dinner. The we all took a shower together and I had to sleep in my crib because I was a naughty girl. Mommy gave me a bottle that had her milk in it, so I slowly drank it and soon fell asleep.

——————————-
Sorry guys about this chapter, it's just a filler. I honestly have major writers block and just a lack of motivation. But I will try to update if and when possible. Thanks for your support y'all.
Love, Alyssa