Support

3rd POV:

Taehyung couldn't understand why Jimin was trying to hide this issue from Jungkook.

"Jimin, a random man just showed up on our territory, and you expect me not to say anything to Jungkook?" He asked. "He's your mate, if this man is after you then you have to say something or-"

"I know!" Said Jimin, lifting his head up. "And I will tell him, just not yet. I'm not ready. So can you promise that you won't mention anything that I'm about to tell you? Please?"

Taehyung sighed as he stood up and brushed the snow from his pants.

"Fine, but you'd better tell him soon." He said, "But before you start talking we should go back inside before we freeze. Come on."

He helped Jimin to his feet and walked with him back into the pack house, where they took off their coats and went into Tae's bedroom. They then sat on the bed, and wrapped themselves up in warm blankets.

"Now, talk." Said Taehyung.

Jimin looked down at the floor. "Well, um.... It all started when..."

Over 30 Minutes Later:

"What?! That's crazy!" Exclaimed Taehyung, "Jimin, this guy is insane. You have a better chance of staying safe if we just tell Jungkook what's going on. I'm sure that he can help-"

"-I told you that I can't do that." Jimin said. He looked up at his friend with pleading eyes. "You already promised that you wouldn't say anything. Please... don't tell him. I promise that I'll tell him everything... but I just can't right now. Just give me some time."

Taehyung looked away in defeat. "Fine, no need to explain anything to me. It's your past and your mate, you should tell him when you're ready."

Taehyung then put an arm around Jimin's shoulders. "I'll be here to support you, ok?"

Jimin smiled and nodded. "Thank-"

Jimin was cut off as Jin opened the bedroom door and walked in with J-hope following.

"Hey Tae, hey Jimin." Said Jin as he walked into the bathroom.

J-hope sat down in the desk chair and started to slowly spin around while looking up at the ceiling. "Uhhh! The Town was so crowded today!"

"So it was like always?" Taehyung asked. "J-hope you're still hiding your scent."

"Oops, forgot."

J-hope allowed his scent to flow out, not needing to hid it anymore because he was back home.

J-hope stopped spinning and turned to face Tae. "I swear, next time you have to go instead of me. The smell of humans is absolutely disgusting."

"What are humans?" Jimin finally asked the question that had been on his mind all day.

"Well, put it this way, you know how we have human forms, right?" Tae asked.

Jimin nodded.

"They look like us, but they don't have a wolf."

"They don't have a wolf?"

Tae shook his head. "Nope. They can't transform at all. They don't even have gifts."

J-hope chuckled. "Yeah, and they smell bad too. The smell of the different perfume makes my nose itch."

Tae nodded. "Yep, and they never come into the forest."

J-hope leaned back in his chair. "Some of them do, but they wouldn't dare come this deep into the forest. They'd get eaten alive by something else before even making it this far."