The Town

3rd POV:

The Next Day:

It was early in the morning. The sun was just barely peeking over the forest mountains in the distance, and the soft sound of birds chirping from the trees could be heard. Taehyung loved it as he sat underneath a tree, two birds resting on his shoulders as he softly talked to them.

Jin stood next to him, leaning against the tree watching him. J-hope was walking around aimlessly, bored out of his mind, and Yoongi was checking his watch every minute. They'd been waiting outside for Jimin and Jungkook for almost 20 minutes so that they could all go to town together, and the two were taking a long time to get ready.

"Weren't they awake before all of us? What's taking them so long?" Asked Namjoon impatiently as he was sat up in a small tree, on a thick branch.

Just as he said that, the front door opened and out stepped Jungkook, followed by Jimin.

"Well you two didn't take long at all." Yoongi said while sighing, but his face quickly changed from annoyed to surprised almost instantly. "Wait, I smell something different about you two."

"Oh my god, did you two really-?" Tae asked as he stood up.

Jimin shyly smiled and looked down at the ground, not knowing what to say.

Everyone could smell that their scents were intertwined with each other's, so they could also sense that Jimin had been marked by Jungkook.

"Jimin, don't tell me that you finally let this idiot mark you." Namjoon joked as he used his gift, and the branch that he was sitting on lowered him to the ground.

Jungkook looked at his best friend and crossed his arms. "What's that supposed to mean? Of course he did, I'm his mate after all."

Namjoon chuckled and put an arm over Jungkook's shoulders. "I'm just messing with you. It's about time though, you two took so long."

"But you two didn't complete the mating ritual yet did you?" J-hope asked.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jimin asked him.

"Well, to fully complete the rest of the ritual you two would have to have s- Ouch!"

Yoongi hit J-hope in the back of his head to make him shut up.

"Don't listen to him, you'll complete it when you two are ready... right Hobi?"

J-hope quickly nodded his head, not wanting to be hit again.

"Anyways, changing the subject, when are we leaving? I didn't wake up this early to just stand around talking." Jin said to the others.

"You're right, we have to leave now if we want to get to town and look for this 'witch' before sunset." Namjoon responded.

J-hope walked up while brushing his hair back and out of his face. "Wait, how would we even find her? We don't know her name, let alone where she lives."

"I don't know, but we have to at least try." Yoongi said.

Jungkook nodded. "Well we'd better stop wasting time and start moving."

Namjoon transformed into his wolf. His wolf was tall and had blond fur with both light and dark green ombre highlights. He gave a big stretch as everyone else began to transform as well.

Jin was next, his wolf was all black with dark blue highlights and deep, blue eyes. He sat on the ground next to Tae who'd also just transformed, his wolf being light brown with big, sparkling hazel brown eyes.