35- Home Sweet Home

Celia ended up spending several days in St Mungo's, even though there was nothing physically wrong with her.
The Healers believed that improving her mental health was just as important as mending her wounds.
She spent many hours talking to the therapist who had been assigned to her, and it felt nice to let her feelings out for once, instead of holding them in.
Her friends sent her lots of gifts, but she wasn't allowed to have any visitors. Which she was happy about, as it meant she didn't have to talk to her parents.

On the last full day of school, Celia was allowed to leave the hospital, and return to Hogwarts.
Dumbledore collected her at St Mungo's and apparated them back to Hogwarts, where Harry was waiting for them.
Celia threw her arms around Harry and hugged him tight, as Dumbledore headed into the castle.
"I've missed you" admitted Celia as the pair drew apart.

"You too. When I saw you lying on the floor, in a pool of your own blood, I felt sure that you were dead. Even Madam Pomfrey wasn't sure if you would make it, at first, because you had lost so much blood" revealed Harry, as they began to walk into the castle.
"I'm sorry that you had to see me like that" apologised Celia.
"Well, when I found your suicide note on your bed, I ran straight to the owlery, hoping to reach you in time" admitted Harry.
"I'm glad you came to find me, because I would be dead if it weren't for your quick thinking"
"You're welcome".

"So, who knows what I did?" Asked Celia cautiously.
"Well, no one knows what happened at the Ministry, and Fudge hasn't pressed any charges, or told anyone what happened. Everyone at school thinks that you were taken to St Mungo's because your head wound got worse. Since a lot of people saw you get injured, we managed to use that as an excuse for your absence" answered Harry.
"But some people must know the truth" replied Celia.
"Yes. All the teachers know, because Dumbledore told them. Me, Hermione, Ginny, Ron, Fred, George, Mr and Mrs Weasley, Luna, and Neville also know, and maybe a few others"
"Why do Luna and Neville know?"
"They were in the hospital wing when I saw your note and started shouting in panic".

"Oh, O.K. But why do the rest of the Weasley's know?" Quizzed Celia.
"I think Dumbledore asked Mr and Mrs Weasley if you could stay at the Burrow during the summer holidays. But I think he wants to talk to you about that this evening" informed Harry.
"I wish that no one knew what I had done, because I kind of want to forget the whole thing" sighed Celia.
"I'm pretty sure that acting like it didn't happen, is not a good idea"
"My therapist would agree with you. Together me and her have been working through my trauma"
"How's it going, therapy I mean?"
"Better than expected. The first session was very difficult. But the last few days have been good".

"Did the Healers manage to fix you up O.K?" Questioned Harry.
Celia rolled up her sleeves to show Harry her smooth arms, "Yep. They managed to remove all of the cuts I had made, even the ones I'd done last year".
"That's good" replied Harry.
Celia pushed down her sleeves and sighed as she looked at the back of her left hand.
"The only scars they couldn't remove were these ones" she said quietly.
"I guess the magic in Umbridge's quill is so strong, that the cuts can never be fully healed, if you used it so often. Me and you will forever have the words, I must not tell lies, etched into our skin".

"We should think of it as a tattoo and not a scar. It's something we both have, that reminds of us how strong we were to stand up for the truth" announced Celia.
"I guess that's one way of thinking about it" agreed Harry.
"Has anything interesting happened while I was away?" Asked Celia curiously.
"Flitwick removed Fred and George's swamp from the corridor"
"Ah, that's a shame, I kind of liked it"
"He left a small corner of it behind though, as a monument to them"
"That's nice... They sent me lots of sweets while I was in St Mungo's, the twins I mean. And they wrote nice cards too. From what I've heard, their joke shop is going well, and I can't wait to see it".

As the pair stepped inside the great hall, to have some lunch, their friends ran over towards them and began to hug Celia.
"It's so good to see you again" said Hermione.
"We've been really worried about you" added Ginny.
"I'm glad to be back, even if it's only for one day" admitted Celia.
"You will sit with us, won't you?" Asked Ron.
"Am I allowed?" Questioned Celia.
"I don't think anyone is going to tell you that you can't sit at the Gryffindor table" answered Harry.

Celia sat down with everyone, but before she got very far with her meal, there was a commotion in the entrance hall.
Students began flocking out of the room to see what was going on.
When Celia and the others arrived, they saw Umbridge heading out of the castle, while being whacked repeatedly by Peeves, who was using McGonagall's walking stick to hit her.
"Looks like she tried to leave the hospital wing, without anyone seeing her, but Peeves wasn't going to let her get away that easily" grinned Ron.
Celia smiled as she watched Peeves hit Umbridge, before throwing chalk in her face and blowing a raspberry at her.

"No, please everyone, sit down" McGonagall said half-heartedly from her seat the staff table.
There was a grin on her face, but Celia could tell that she was annoyed that she was unable to run after Umbridge herself, since Peeves had knicked her walking stick.
No one paid the teachers any attention, and the staff didn't try very hard to get the students to sit back down.
"I guess that's the last time we will see her" announced Harry.
"Yes, and I have to say that she is one teacher I'm not going to miss... Come on, let's finish our lunch so that we can sit outside and enjoy one last afternoon in the school grounds together" said Celia.
"Good idea" replied Harry, as the group headed back to their table, to enjoy their last lunch at Hogwarts.