Staring contest?

Davina's POV

Ughhh Finally after driving the longest 10 mins of my life with Dom and him talking my ear off we finally arrived at this dungeon that people call the school.

Hopping out of my BMW I already feel the stares but hell if someone looked like me walked in I would stare too lol *hair flips*
my brother and I just Ignore them and keep our heads high cause we're some cocky mf. No shame in my game

Walking to the main office to get our schedules Dom winking at the girl me flashing a slime at the guys and also some of the girls that look like friend material.

All of a sudden we come to a stop when this pretty cute guy walks up to us "hmm you guys seem new my name is Ashton" he says slinging his are around our shoulders.. seems friendly but I hate being touched! "Davina" "Dominic," we say at the same time moving his arm away.

"Good to know, if you guys need any help getting somewhere let me know." He says smiling at us "actually could you help us get to the main office" dom says in a bored tone "uhh for sure follow me"Aston says scratching the back of his neck.

After getting to the main office and finding out our class witch me and Dom have most together but 3, Dominic and I start walking to our first-class Science. Walking in late but ONLY because we could not find it and maybe because we were walking like sloths.

All heads turn to us honestly surprised they didn't get whiplash by how fast their heads turned.

"You must be the new students Dominic and Davina young, You're late bell rang 6 mins ago" Mrs.I don't know her name and I don't want to know her name says "so glad you could tell time," me and dom say instinct making us turn to each other than rolling out eyes and going to find empty seats.

The teacher huffs in annoyance and rolls her eyes but continues talking about science I guess I don't know.

Looking for a seat there are 2 seats empty one seat next to a hot brunette girl looking bored as ever and one next to a hot dirty blond hair guy... WOW, when I say hot I mean it.

I must have caught his attention because now he's staring at me as I walk to the seat next to him and this 'stairing contest' continues till I sit down but I break what seemed like a staring contest smirking and looking upfront.

Though our class clearing no one was paying attention because everyone is whispering to each other what catches my eye is him.

I don't even know his name but gosh he's one of the hottest guys I've ever seen next to Dylan O'Brien obvi.

He keeps looking over at me as if he's analyzing me as if I don't see him and it kinda making me uncomfortable like I know I'm hot but don't gotta try to find out every detail about me...

As the bell rings, I get ready to leave that classroom not caring if dom is following because I'm pretty sure the brunette will show him the way.

Halfway down the hall I feel someone tap my shoulder make me halt and the human behind me crashes into me almost losing my balance but luckily catch myself and turn around my and I see the guy whose name I still don't know the hot one.

He must be well known since all the girls are starting hell even some guys are eye fucking him. "hey I'm Ace" his voice comes out lowkey deep and fucking sexy but I would never say that out loud.

"good to know" and turn around to keep walking hoping he would walk after me and like he read my thoughts he did "uhh I saw you in class n thought you were Beautiful so I had to talk to you," he says winking at me and may I say that was fucking hot but the pickup line was not.

THAT RHYMED!

I KNOW! But back to Ace.

"you didn't have to talk to me but thanks for the compliment, means a lot" I reply winking back "so I didn't catch your name..." he said ignoring my comment "yah that's because I didn't throw it" and with that, I walking off smirking proudly for not giving in so easily. Stubborn I KNOW. blame my mom
——————————————————
LUNCH IS FINALLY LUNCH

I didn't get to eat this morning because some dickhead ate my yogurt

Never letting that down, are you?

Nope.

Walking to find Dom I see him and I run up to him and jump on his back.

"FUCK, Jeez vina warn a person next time you fucker" he says clearing irritated

"No, I'll pass, anyways what are we doing for lunch I say we go get Chick-fil-A," I say

"Hold up this is Ana this is Davina my sister Davina this is Ana" Don introduces me and a girl I didn't even notice was there but now that I look at her I see she's the girl from our science class

"Oh shit sorry I didn't see you there but hey," I say eyes her just making sure she ain't sus cause you never know

"Hey, you're in my science right?" ana questions

"Yupper I notice you and my brother must enjoy each other company" I tease

She blush slightly turning away "okay you said Chick-fil-A right?" Dom says Ignoring my statement

"Yah do you want to come, Ana?" I ask wanting to get to know her better. " yah sure is it fine if my friend lily comes, I just always eat lunch with her and don't wanna leave her, She's chill though." She rambled

I laugh slightly "yeah sure bring her!" I don't know why I'm being so friendly I'm never this friendly but she just gives me really good vibes.
——————————————————
Another one down!

Any feedback?

How r are you liking the book?