Shopping!

(I'm gonna add pictures in this chapter just in case some of you guys are more Visual learners because I am)                            

                                 Ace POV

After eating breakfast Davina insisted that we go to the mall because she needs more clothes.Even though she has a full closet of them but I'm not gonna argue with her on this.

She's intimating.

"Okay how does this skirt make my ass look?" Davina ask coming out of the dressing room.

"It looks amazing babe"I smirk

"Really I thought so too"she smiles checking herself of in the mirror.

3 mins later

"Okay how does this dress look on me?"

"It looks really good makes your skins pop

"It looks really good makes your skins pop." I smile

She nods and goes back into the dressing room.

When she comes back she's has her original clothes back on.

"Are you done?" I quetion

"Ya I already know how the rest of the stuff is gonna look on me so I don't have to try it on." She says going to go pay but before she can I hand my card to the cashier smirking down at Davina.

"You don't have to do that ace" she said pushing my card away

"Yes I know but I want too." I insist

"Okay go ahead." She shrugs smiling

I hand the lady my card and once she finshed bagging the stuff we left going to the next store...

This went on for about 1 hour and a half going store to store to store but what perked my interest is when she went into Victoria secret!

"You definitely need to try these on for me" I smirk picking up a light pink set with hearts on it.