See stars

*not edited*                      
*sexual content*
Davina's POV
"Mmm this food is so fucking good" I moan bitting in-to my chicken tender.

"Yesss literately heaven"lily agreeed

After waking up with a killer headache and a foot in my face we decided we where hungry so we chose to eat at the local diner.

The waitress come back over to us after the like 5th fucking time.

This fucking bitch has been coming to our table every like 5 minutes trying to flirt with my boyfriend.

"Can I get you anything else" she asked in a flirtious tone leaning her hands on the table trying to show off her boobs.

Why is it always the waitresses

"No thanks" I told her giving her a fake smile

She looks at me then rolls her eyes and looks back at ace "I was talking to you babe, do you need anything maybe... my number"the waitress asked biting her lip.

Like are you hungry? She's bitting on her lip like it's her last meal.

I look over at ace raising an eyebrow waiting for him to respond.

"No, I don't want you number" Ace scoffed throwing his arm over my shoulder.

Good boy

She looks over at me fuming then walked away.

As we all went back to eating and diving into out own convestiations I put my hand on aces thigh making him snap his head to me.

"I have a suprise for you later" I whispered in his ear

"Oh ya" he hummed.

I nod "what is it?"He smirked putting his hand on thigh

"you will have to wait and see"I smiled innocently even though my suprise for him was no where near innocent
————————————————————-
I'm now getting ready for aces sexy ass to get here after lunch everyone went home but I told Ace to come back to my house around 7.

No one is home right now so you know what that means....

I'm gonna fuck him, only if he wants to of course but I want him to fuck me. Ever since he ate me out I've been wanting to fuck him.

I didn't want to fuck him to early into the relationship though just to make sure he's not just trying to get in my pants but now I have realized how much he really wanted me for me.

So now I'm putting on a sexy ass light blue lingerie set with a silk robe over top.

I feel hot af.