Emma and Milo

Davina's POV

Today I woke up with a throbbing pain between my legs and it was not pleasent.

I land on the floor with a thud. "Princess are you okay?" Ace ask

"Yes I'm fine!" I groan

"Here let me help you" he says grabbing my arms and pulling me up "did I fuck you to hard" Ace smirks

I smack the back of his head and walk to the bathroom shaking my head.

Yes he fucked me too fucking hard.

Buttttt I liked it sooo...

"Let me atleast run you bath" Ace yells though the bathroom door

Yes,that's how my morning went and yes he did run me a nice relaxing bath that's I'm very thankful for.

He's my bitch.

Now we are at school.

Yay.

That was sarcasm.

2 new students came in today they are siblings one guy and on girl.

Already don't like them.

The guy was good looking but not as good as my ace the guy had blonde hair he was about 5'7 and the girl also blond was about 5'5.

I know they are gonna start trouble because as soon as they came in I saw the girl eyeing my man.

I think not.

                                 Ace's POV.

2 new students came in today siblings, One girl and one boy. The girl has blonde hair and is about 5'5 maybe I don't know didn't look that hard.

It was the guy that caught my attention he also had blond hair and was about 5'7 maybe.

But he was eyeing my girl and I'm not having it.
————————————————————-
Me and Davina are sitting in class and guess who comes in...

You guessed it right the new guy n his sister.

Good think I already had my arm wrapped around Davina so maybe he would get the hint and keep his eyes else where.

But nope.

"Ahh you must be the new students Emma William and Milo william" The teacher announces

The nod and smile "yes that's us" Emma says smiling

I turn to look at Davina when I feel her lean her head on my shoulder but when I look at her she's staring at Emma.

Hmm...

"You can sit where ever you see an open seat"the teacher smiles and goes back to whatever she was doing

Of course there's an open seat near Davina and of fucking course he take it.

Then I hear the seat next to me moving and see it's the Emma girl and she staring at my body really hard then when she look into my eyes she winks and waves.

Well I think it was a wink.

I awkwardly wave back then turn my attention back to Davina  I see her waving at milo as he stares at her smirking.

Imma fuck him up.
————————————————————-

School ending about 2 hours ago and while I was at school I found out I had like 3 classes with Emma.

We talked because every time she would see me alone she find some type of conversation starter.
When we talked I found out she liked soccer and she loves cat.

She pretty chill and she wants to hang out tomorrow  but I told her I'd have to ask my girlfriend because I know Davina would beat my ass if she found out I hung out with a girl she didn't know alone.

Emma didn't seem to like it when I mentioned my girl but she tried playing it off so I just brushed it off.

So here I am in bed with Davina and roxy my dog about to ask Davina if I could hang out with her.

Kinda nervous and I don't know why

"Princess."

"Yes"

"So the new girl asked me if I could hang out with her tomorrow but I told her I wanted to ask you first."

————————————————————-
                              Davina's POV

Is he for real asking me if he can hang out with her.

Did he not see the way she was eye fucking him.

"Are you serious?" I ask

"Uhh ya why" he asked tilting his head to the side sligtly.

Aww I love when he does that.

No.

"Did you not see her basically fucking you with her eyes?" I ask

"Baby I think your over reaction but if you don't want me to hang out with her I won't" he shrugs turning his attention back to the screen

Did he just strug me off?

"No it's whatever you can hang out with her I have plans tomorrow anyways" I say turning my attention back to the tv aswell.

"Oh cool with?"

"Milo"

"Milo?"ask whipping his head in my direction

"What?" I question raising my eyebrow

"What? Are you serious did you not see him eyeing you all day?"he ask throwing his hands in the air

"I think your over reacting" I shrug repeating his words.

"Come baby don't do that."Ace whines

"If you want to hang out with emma then I'll hang with milo" I smile

"Fine how about we both don't hang out with neither one of them. I'll teach you how to skate instead tommow like you wanted me too before" Ace suggest

Mahahaha.

"Okay" I smile kissing his cheek
————————————————————-
Short chapter!

Hmm what do you guys think of Emma n Milo?

Good or bad intentions?