I have a girlfriend

*not edited* (comment! I love when y'all comment!)
                          Davinas Pov

It is finally the end of the day. As I'm walking to look for Aces car I text Dominic telling him to take my car home.

After I find Aces car I see him leaning aginst it looking down on his phone. Why does he look so good?

Anyways I decide I'm going to scare him because I feel like it is needed. I go walk behind the car trying to stay as quiet I can.

"BOO" I whisper shout in his ear while grabbing on to his shoulders shaking him.

"Ahhh" he screams? I think.. I don't know what the fuck that was.

"Davina what the fuck! I almost pissed my self!"Ace panted holding his chest

Soo dramatic. Get it? KAI REFRENCE!

"Oh shut up" I laugh shaking my head

He laughs walking over to the passanger side opening the door for me.

Still so sweet.

"Thanks" I muttered

He nod at me then walk to his side. "Are you ready to bust your ass skating agian?" He chuckles

This bitch.

"Oh shut up! You literally almost cried when you fell and scrapped you knee" I sassed

"Alright whatever you little shit" he huffed

Davina-1
Ace-0
————————————————————-
Ariving to the skate park I can already tell it kinda packed. There's people scatterd everywhere.

Ace gets out the car. Walks to my side and opens the door for me as always and I mutter a thank you.

He grabs his skateboard and my hand but then suddenly retracts it.

Oh.

"Sorry" he mutters looking away

Ohhh right we are taking a break! Almost forgot.

(Don't feel like writing about them skating it's boring.)

After about 25 minutes of skating and falling we go to sit down and drink some water.

As we sit and talk this girl comes and walks up to us... the same girl that's been eyeing Ace this whole time.

Ugh here we go.

"Hey" she say twirling a peice of her hair around her finger completely ignoring my existence. *taps foot*

"Uhh hey?"Ace replied looking confused as ever.

"I think you're really cute" she says bitting her lip undressing Ace with her eyes.

Breath.

Breath.

"And I was wondering if I could get your number" she says

BREATH DAVINA!

No it's fine. We are not together.

There's an awkward silence for a while with the bimbo in front of us just starring at us. SHE STILL HAS NOT NOTICED ME...

"Sorry but I have a girlfriend" Ace reply's

Hahahah loser.

Wait who's his girlfriend... because im not.
Hmm *taps foot* he better be referring to me.

"Well she not my girlfriend but she will be" Ace says correcting himself then turns to me and sends me that sexy wink.

I think I fainted.

Just kidding I'm fine!

*blushes*

Anyways...after Ace winked at me the girl in front of us finally notices me

And the look she gives me ain't it.

"Oh ok whatever" she mutters rolling her eyes and stunts away. I think she's trying to sway her hips.. but I don't really know it kinda just looks like her ass inches and she dosent want to itch it in public.

"Alright let's go get food I'm hungry" Ace says grabbing his skate board and leading the way back to his car. But before we leave I turn around towards the girl who is still looking at us and stick my tounge out at her.

Haha bitch.
——————————————————-
I am so happy right now! Ace just brought me chick-fa-A ahhhhh!!!!

Now we are eating it and talking about random stuff in the car in an empty parking lot.

This feels nice.

"I can't believe you still think that character from the vampire diaries is hotter than me! I honestly think I'm much better looking, I mean look at me" he sasses running his hands down his body while doing the shimmy.

"Ace shut up! You're just going to have to get over the fact that he's hotter" I laugh

"I'm never getting over that." He huffs

What a loser.

My loser.

As our laughs die down we start to make really intense eye contact.

Aces every flicker from my eyes to my lips.

My eyes flicker from his eyes to his lips.

Whoa it's getting hot in here.

Ace bites his lip in the hottest way imaginable and starts leaning it.

His eyes flicker close while I stay frozen not knowing what to do.

We are supposed to be taking a break right now so we can get back on track.

You guys seem pretty on track to me..

SHUT UP BRAIN!

Oh my lordy lord I want to grab him by the shirt and kiss him so bad.

I want to feel his hands roam my body while his lips devour mine.

I want to feel his tounge against mine.

I want to feel his body aginst mine so bad.

I want to feel him finger trail along my curves.

But we can't and luckily the sound of my phone going off makes us jump away from each other.

——————————————————-
This is pretty much a filter chapter but it was fun to make.

The next 2 or 3 chapter are going to be SPCIY! There is going to me some drama
and maybe some demon time🙌🏽😈

Anyways make sure to vote and comment!!!!