Flannel

*not edited*         

                              Aces Pov

Friends

Me and Davina are back we're we started all because I was so fucking blind!

Gosh I'm dumb.

I'm just glad she loves me too. I just wish I wasnt so dumb and could see all the fucking signs of what Emma was doing.

Even though me and Davina are "friends" ugh that dosent even sounds right. Anyways even though me and Davina are only friends I'm still going to try with everything in me to get her back.

I will do anything.
————————————————————-
Today I'm going to see if Davina wants to hang out after school. I miss her so much! So I'm going to make up for the time we didn't hang out because of the whole... situation.

Me: hey princess, want to hang out today after school? We could get food then go skating.

Princess🤍:hey Ace, and sure we can hang out after school! Meet in the parking lot?

Me:yup! See ya than.

I fist bump the air excited that she said yes.

Fuck I have 20 minutes to get ready for school.
——————————————————-
After my shower I run my fingers though my hair making it slightly messy because I  noticed how Davina loves my hair messy.

AND LOVES ME! *clears throat* anyways..

I go to pick out my outfit,shoes,a few rings and chains.

Then I put some cologne on. Specifically the one Davina said I smelled good in.

I grab my skate board then go down stair and throw 2 peices of bread in the toaster. Then I'm on my way to school.

The only thing I'm looking foward to is seeing Davina hopefully that miles guys isn't in my fucking seat agian.

My hands tigten around the wheel just thinking about him. GOSH I hate him so much.

When I reach school I get out my car leaving my skate bored there,grabbing my bag then looking around the parking lot for a certain brunette with the perfect... everything.

Then my eye finally connect with hers and a smile reaches my face.

She loves me. Wow

Aww she's wearing my flannel!!

Damn, I sound like a fucking teenage girl fanning over Dylan O'Brien or Harry Styles right now.
——————————————————-
Davinas Pov

As I see Ace walking over to our group I tune out what every me and the group were taking about because zoo wee mama Ace looks so good!

His hair then his outfit are just chefs kiss!

I'm kinda nervous to hang out with him today I feel like things might be awkward but I just really hope it's not because I HATE awkward situations.

As he reaches us we all greet him then we all fall back into converstation.

*BEEP*

Ugh the sound of the school bell is so fucking annoying. I hope one day someone steals all the bells and throw them in a ditch somewhere.

we all go out separate way but me and Ace walk together because we are in the same class.

"How's your day going?" I ask trying to start a converstation

"I'm doing alright, how about you?" He asked

"I'm doing alright too."

As we walk from the coner of my eye I see him checking me out. This dude

"You look good today princess" he says and I can hear the smirk in his voice

"Wow Ace,only today? What about the other days!" I sassed placing my hand over my heart acting hurt

"Your heart is on the other side princess." He snorts

Oh.

"I knew that I just wanted to see if you noticed" I say playing everything off smoothly then place my hand on the other side of my chest

"Umhm sure..." he laughs

"But you of course look good everyday." He says checking me out once more creating moths in my stomach... ok fine butterfly's.

"You just look extra nice today because you're wearing my flannel and you anyways look soo fucking good in my clothes" he says his voice getting slightly raspy at the end of his sentence

Oh my.
That was so hot! I'm definitely wearing his clothes more often.

"T-thanks" WHAT THE FUCK! STOP STUTTERING DAVINA! Gosh.

"Of course" he smirks agian. Ugh. I'm boosting his ego way too much.
——————————————————-
FINALLY ITS FUCKING LUNCH! My mom made homemade macaronis yesterday and I packed some for lunch today. I'm so glad my parents are half french.

"Heys guys" I say sitting down at our lunch table

"Hey dork" dom say
"Hey bitch"Ana says
"Hey babes"lily says
"Hey princess"Ace says
"Hey vina" Ashton says but his words are slightly muffled by the food that is stuffed in his mouth.

"So you guys know how we have a half of day tmw and then off Thursday and Friday?" Dom commented

'Yeses' we're muttered around the table

"So this guy in our writing class said he was having a party tomorrow and we are all going" Ana adds

"Ohhh ya I heard about that I'm so excited I haven't been to a party in a long time!" Lily cheered

"Okay I guess we are going to a party tommorow. Guys meet at aces house girl meet at mine like last time?" I ask look at Ace then the rest of the table

"Yup sounds good" Ace agrees

Then the rest of the crew nods there head.

Oh gosh this party better end good.
————————————————————-

Posted 2 time in a row yuhhh🙌🏽🙌🏽
Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying this book!
Vote and comment!