08

Nini's Pov

The morning after I was pretty mad. Mad at Ej. He leaved without a warning and while I was in danger. 

"Hey babe" he said.

I simply opened the car's door and said "hey"

"Is there something wrong" He asked confused.

"No"

"C'mon babe I know you, what's up?"

"Yesterday you left" 

"Yeah I mean I was tired and drunk and Jacob gave me a ride"

"Yeah but you left me there and you didn't even told me"

"Oh, I'm sorry babe, it won't happen again I swear" He said.

"Okay i forgive you" I said and he smiled kissing me.

Something felt off, I don't know what.

Ricky's Pov

I was happy about yesterday, not about the sexual assault part obviously, but I mean, know I'm a Nini's friend. I smiled until I saw her at the entrance with Ej. I swear I want to punch him.

At my second period I was strangely alone in class. Then Nini walked in. When she saw me she just smiled.

"Hey bowen, Why you're not late today?" she said laughing.

"Are you going to haunt me for me being late the first day of school forever?" I said laughing too.

"well I guess we'll see" she replied, and then she said "Hey about last night"

"Yeah what's up?" I said questioningly 

"Uhm, could you not tell anyone? I mean I don't want problems with you know..." she said looking at the ground.

"Of course I wasn't going to say nothing anyway, in my old school I was bullied so..." I saw and at the last part she looked immediately up.

"You got bullied?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah that's why I changed school"

Nini's Pov

Wow. He got bullied. I mean I didn't expect him to be the bullied type. He was cute and smart, why would he get bullied?

"Wow I didn't expect that" I said

"Why?" he asked curiously 

"I mean I don't see a reason for you to be bullied" I said hoping he got the compliment.

"Well actually my parents are the reason" He said almost whispering. He thought  I couldn't hear it, I understood it when I saw his reaction at the question I did after.

"What? What's up with your parents?" I asked confused and his head shoot up shocked by the fact that I heard him.

"Oh-Uhm- N-nothing I don't know why I said that-" he said rambling 

I was so caught up in the conversation that I didn't notice how close we were. I instinctively looked at his lips and he did the same. We started to lean in when we heard Kourt and Madison talking while entering in class.

"Hey Rick, hey neens" Madi said. 

Rick?? What the fuck?

"Hey Madi how are you" He said with a big smile and hugging her.Was there a need to hug her?? I don't hug everyone I see just to greet them.

"I'm great" I hear her say.

"Hey neens could you come with me for a sec?" Kourtney said

I gave her a questioningly look and replied " of course"

we placed the books on the table and walked out

"What's up?" I ask

"Madison is annoying the hell out of me, I need help"

"What do you mean" I ask

"She's constantly talking about Ricky, and about how hot he is, I mean she's right but..."

"oh" I said

"We need to get them together so that she'll stop" she proposed.

"I mean- I don't think that's a good idea and-" I tried to say but she cut me off

"We need to go, the lesson is starting" She said while starting to walk into the class.

Shit. That's not good. And I almost kissed him, I just remembered. Ugh we have to talk about it.