10

Ricky's Pov  

I was home. Being home for me was a torture, especially in the weekend. It meant being home with my father, while he was drunk. He just drinks his emotions away, and I pay the consequences. My mom was in Chicago, at least I think, she just took some clothes and run away. I hope she's ok and honestly I prefer if she's not here, because even if I miss her, it's safer for her to stay away from my father.

"Hey bud what are you doing?" My dad said entering my room drunk, holding a beer in his left hand.

"What do you want?" I replied coldly.

"Don't use that tone with me" He said raising his voice.

"Or what? You'll punch me again? I mean it's always like this" I said annoyed.

"Listen kid, I am your father, and if I want to, then I'll punch you" He said coming closer to me.

I stood up from my bed "No you can't, that's not how it works, and if you try-" I was cut off by is fist. Suddenly I fill pain on my ribs. He did it again, he punched me. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DAD?!" I yelled.

"I warned you." He said walking away. 

I would have punched him back, but after all he's my dad. I'll deal with it like I always do. I just have to hide the bruise, no one has to know.

Nini's pov 

it was a weekend. I was home alone as always, my moms are always traveling so I just see them for like three days every two weeks or so. I am used to it, I can't do anything to keep them here so I just distract myself. I decided to call ej.

"Hey babe what's up? Everything's ok?" he said

"Yeah I'm just home alone, would come here and distract me?" I replied.

"Oh I see how it is, you want you're super hot boyfriend there to keep you-" I cut him off.

"You know what, I think I changed my mind" I said laughing.

"NO! I was joking, I'm on my way" he said hanging up.

After a while I hear the doorbell and I open the door.

"Hey beautiful" he said smiling.

Let's just say that we didn't sleep that night. At all. But this time it was more a distraction, I just have to find out from what. It's just that something felt off with Ej. I didn't feel anything with him. Shit.

Madison's Pov

i was just chilling with a few friends.

"OH MY GOD GUYS" I hear Paige yell.

"What's up?" I say confused.

"You won't believe it" she said

Everyone looks at her in confusion asking for an explanation.

"Someone sent to the entire school a photo" she said

"You should have it on your phones" she continued

We all take our phones. Shit.

"no fucking way" another guy said.

"Oh my god, I can't believe it" I say.

"Ej cheated on Nini" I breath out, almost whispering.