17

Ricky's pov

In a week there was the ski trip. That meant also sharing a room with someone.

"Alright guys come here" the coach said before the start of practice.

"We decided that in the ski trip everyone of you will share his room with a cheerleader" he explained.

I was with Madi while Nini was with tyler, a guy from the team, and Ej with Paige.

"No way i'm staying with Nini" Tyler said.

"well i'll see what i can do" the coach replied quickly.

At the end of practice the coach called me and tyler.

"what's up coach?" i asked.

"Tyler doesn't want to share the room with Nini, so Madison will stay
with Tyler and you will stay con Nini" the coach said.

"is that ok with you both?" he asks.

"yeah" i say.

I was exiting the dressing room
when i see Nini outside.

"Hey Neens why are you here? Ej's with Jacob" i said

"Actually i'm here for you" she said.

"What's up?" i ask again confused.

"Miss Jenn told me that i'm sharing my room with you at the ski trip" she explained.

"Oh yeah i know" i say.

"i just wanted to thank you for changing so that i wasn't with Tyler, him and i aren't really friends" she says laughing.

"yeah i noticed, no problem by the way" i say smiling.

Then we hear Madison.

"Hey babe are you coming? We're going to be late" she yell from the end of the hallway.

"Coming" i yell.

"I'll see you tomorrow" i say to Nini and i walk away.

Nini's Pov

So i'm going to be in a room with Ricky bowen for three days. That must sound immature but i'm relieved that he's not with Madison. We all know what i mean.

"Hey babe" i say when i see Ej waiting for me in his car.

"hey" he says coldly. By the tone of his voice i know he's not happy.

"What's up?" i say.

"i just- i can't believe i'm not sharing the rooms with you, Ricky had Madison, why can't we be together?"

"babe Ricky's with me actually" i say.

"wait aren't you with tyler?" he asks confused.

"no, the coach changed his mind" i explained.

"oh"

"hey it's okay we're going to spend time together anyway" i say smiling.

"yeah you're right" he says smiling.

Saying that i was scared that something could happen was an understatement. I was terrified. Usually the ski trip is full of drama. i just hope everything's going to be ok. After i thought that i suddenly realized that i have to share a room with ricky. That means sleeping with him, sharing the bathroom, and other things i don't even want to think of. This is going to be a mess.