30

Ricky's pov

After what happened with Nini i needed to stay alone. I texted Madison that i wasn't feeling well and she said that it was okay if i wanted to stay in my room.

After a hour i see the door opening to reveal Nini. What is she doing in here? I thought she wanted to avoid me.

"Hey what's up?" i ask confused.

Nini's pov

i had to take my clothes in my room. I hoped ricky wasn't there but as usual, i'm wrong.

"Hey what's up?" he asks.

"this is my room too, i had to take some clothes for the night" i explained.

"where are you going now?" he asks while i was making my way toward the door.

"none of your business" i reply.

"please neens wait" he says.

i turn around with anger.

"what? Do you want to remember me that you have a girlfriend or something like that? cause right now it's not the best moment" i say

"please let me explain-"

"go ahead you have five minutes" i say.

"okay-okay uhm- i was single and i liked you when i first came to school -and we kissed-then you and ej went back together and i gave up on you -so i started to date madison to distract myself from you but it didn't work as you know -and then we slept together -and i wanted to break up with her but i was scared to hurt her and to lose you in case you and ej would get back together" he says quickly.

"yeah but if you didn't want to hurt madison why did you cheat on her?" i ask.

he looks at the floor and stays quiet.

"of course" i scoffed making again my way toward the door.

"please neens wait-" he says desperately.

"WHY?!" i say.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU" he breath out.

"and i am so scared that you'll run away and go to ej to forgive him that sometimes i can't even sleep because i'm fucking terrified, i lied about Madison i know i already hurt her, i was scared of hurting myself, or even worst, to hurt you. A-And i know it's stupid but i love you and i just can't breathe when i'm far from you or think of anything else but you. And i already know that you don't feel the same-" i see tears rolling on his cheeks.

i just kiss him. I needed to kiss him right now. Seeing him hurt is the most painful thing i've ever felt. When we pull away we both smile even if i say shock in his eyes.

"i love you too" i say and he replies with his biggest grin.

"really?" he asks with hope.

"of course you idiot" i laugh and he hugs me.

"thanks" he says.

"for what?" i ask.

"for making me happy"