14

Nini's Pov

"hey" ej said with a sad smile.

"hey" I replied with a little smile.

ok i bet you're confused. So. This morning before school ej called me. He wanted to talk. And I was ready. So I met him at school earlier.

"I just- you need an explanation" he says.

"Yeah i do" I say looking at the ground.

"I was at the party that Madison threw at the start of the school" he starts.

"Wait the one where you left without telling me?" I ask.

"yeah... that one. After you headed upstairs I went outside and there was a girl. I didn't even know who she was. I was drunk and we kissed. After that I pulled away after two seconds and Jacob gave me a ride home." he explains.

"Please Neens say something" he says after a minute of silence.

"I swear I didn't mean to, she kissed me and I was drunk, I love you and I wouldn't do that to you, just please forgive me" he pleads.

When I first came here to talk I was sure about breaking up with him, but when I saw him all the memories came back, I remembered how much I loved him and all he did for me.

"okay" I say still looking at the ground.

"Really??" he asks shocked and smiling.

"Yeah really" I laugh and he kisses me.

I had to give him another chance after everything we went through. He was still Ej, my first love, my first everything. He saved me and I owe this to him. 

Then it hits me. SHIT. Ricky. I don't want to lose him. I have to talk to him. I still care about him.

Ricky's Pov

i was entering the school and I see ej kissing someone. I feel bad for Nini, that ass doesn't- Wait a second. Oh. That's Nini. I should have known. I see ej kissing her goodbye and walking away and then Nini turns and sees me walking away. I can't see her right now but I know she's shocked of seeing me there. I hear her call my name. There's no one but us outside the school.

"Ricky please wait" she says running after me.

I suddenly stop and I turn around to face her.

"What?" I yell.

"I'm sorry-" she starts. A tear falling from her eyes.

"Oh yeah i bet you are" I say sarcastically.

"Please let me explain" she says.

"Go ahed" I say looking strait in her eyes.

"He's my first love Ricky, he's always been there for me and I-" i cut her off.

"He cheated on you Nini. He doesn't love you. He's using you" I yell.

"No he's not" she says shaking her head.

"I swear I'm sorry" she says.

"I know. Just give me time" I say walking away.

Nini's pov

I screwed up. Really bad. I'll just give him time.