27

Nini's Pov

"so what's going on?" Gina asks me with a serious look.

"nothing much" i say looking away.

"Neens please, i know you, what's going on?" she asks again.

"i did a bad thing" i say looking down.

"what do you mean? Did you kill someone?" she says worried.

"no i didn't kill anyone" i say with a small laugh.

"oh thank god, it's pretty difficult to get rid of a body" she says in relief.

"i don't know if i'm more scared by the fact that you'd help me or the fact that you know how to get rid of a body" i say.

"well you know... it could always help to know something about it" she says smiling.

"but i know what you're doing so please don't try to avoid the topic and tell me" she continues.

"ok uhm i-i" i say shaking.

"neens i won't judge you, i would never" she says.

"it's just that you're my best friend and i have never seen you like this. You're like worried and even scared but at the same time you seem happier, it's just that i don't understand what's going on and i want to help you, i really do, but you have to tell me, and even if helping you means getting rid of a body, i will" she continues placing her hands on my shoulders and laughing a little at the last part.

"i-i slept with ricky" i breath out.

i see her pretty shocked expression .

"ok, at least you really didn't kill anyone. but i have three questions and you have to be honest." she says in relief.

"yeah i can do that" i say.

"first, when?" she says.

"well i actually have kissed with him a few times when i was still with ej and then i slept with him yesterday" i say.

"woah ok. second, why?" she's pretty shocked i can see that in her eyes but i know she won't judge me, gina's always there for me so even if i did a bad thing to Madi, she'll be on my side, i'm sure about that.

"i-i don't know it kinda felt right?" i say unsure. I haven't really thought about this. I mean everything happened because we both wanted it, but i think i personally kissed him cause i liked him, even if i loved ej.

"ok and third, did you liked it?" she ask.

"Yep" i say.

"wait so you like him? i thought you loved ej" she asks confused.

"I don't actually love ej anymore, after everything he did i feel like i just needed to let him go a long time ago, i also think that i might have fallen for ricky" i say.

"wow. listen to me now. if you go for it, you'll have to think about Madison first, she's your friend and you'll hurt her this way" she says carefully.

"yeah i already thought about it and after all that happened between me and ricky, i don't even know if i still consider her a friend, you know, when jealousy came i started to kinda hate her actually" i say.

"so what are you going to do?" she asks.