Chapter 4: The First Phase

3rd Person POV:

3rd Person POV:

A girl with black hair tied in a side ponytail with a butterfly clip is seen holding her sword to Tonpa's neck. The other boy next to her has blonde hair and is wearing a brown demon slayer uniform. He then suddenly runs toward the group.

"AHH. TANJIRO, INOSUKE, GENYA. KYAA I'M SO SCARED. WHERE ARE WE??" the boy yells. He runs and trips over his two feet causing him to land at Leorio's feet.

"What the.. There's more of you weirdos??" He says.

"BLEGH. This juice tastes funny Tonpa-san. I think it's expired." Gon says as he spits out the drink.

"I wouldn't move if I were you." The girl says quietly but harsh enough to send chills down the groups' spines. She has her sword right next to Tonpa's neck. "The drink isn't expired. It's full of laxatives that cause one's stomach to explode nonstop." she explained. "It's simply an alternative for poison. However, too much of it will most definitely kill you."

"WHAA? You were trying to poison us?!" Leorio screamed at Tonpa.

Tonpa is visibly shaken up and holds his hands up in surrender. The girl lowers her sword and simply smiles at him. He shuffles to get away from the group and hides in the crowd.

"Kanao! Zenitsu! What are you guys doing here?!" Tanjiro says as he hugs the girl.

"I-I don't know. I got here about a couple hours ago.." Kanao said, trying not to get flustered.

Tonpa's POV:

'Tch. What's with these rookies this year? There's so many and they all seem to be friends.. What's with that blonde cry baby anyways? How could he have possibly made it this far, it's like he's on the brink of passing out. And that girl, I didn't hear her footsteps at all! Not only that but her overwhelming amount of knowledge on poisons is crazy! It's like she's been surrounded by them all her life! She must be some sort of assassin. Man, I was hoping to ruin them but it seems I'll have to avoid her while doing it.'

Gon's POV:

I see a girl in a similar attire to the other 'demon slayers' here. She has a purple colored uniform with a skirt. She is also wearing a white cape attached with a red ribbon. Her hair is tied to a side ponytail with a pink and green butterfly clip.

 Her hair is tied to a side ponytail with a pink and green butterfly clip